Death Is Alone

Walking. He, the eldest God of Death, was walking, when he was well aware he could float. And he wasn't. Normally, he would be hovering around at anytime possible but now? He was too tired. Mentally, physically, and emotionally.

How long has it been, he thought. A day? A week? A year, maybe even? Who knows, at this point. He just wanted his dear, sweet, little Genocide back...

The small glitch slammed his hands down on the table, some equipment falling off and clattering to the ground. "I know what I'm doing, now leave!!" He practically screamed, digging his finger tips into the wood furniture. Reaper stared, dumbfounded at his lover's outburst. However, he just nodded and turned away. "Right... I'm sorry."

The god sighed, rubbing his eye sockets as to avoid letting anymore tears fall. He'd been looking for Geno when he first came here, but now he isn't sure why he's bothering. His arrival, at first, was because he could hear his lover's long overdue SOUL calling to him. But now, that call wasn't there. But neither was that itching feeling that his SOUL had to be reaped.

So, he'll look...

And look...

And look...

His bones felt like they were burning. He couldn't move. Was he crying? His face felt wet, but he couldn't be sure. He went to wipe his sockets, but his hand...

Black. Glitched. Glitching! Like Geno would. He had to be near. "Geno!" Reaper screamed, running around frantically. He had to be here. He couldn't let this happen to him. Not here. Not now. He...

He had to find Geno.

All went black, his bones burning and his mind haunted with the feeling that whoever he was looking for was only inches away.

_____________________
Notes:
ERROR REAPER ERROR REAPER ERROR REAPE

Hey, yeah, so I made Errored!Reaper months ago, and decided to do something like I did for the first chapter!
For anyone wondering, this is his overall idea:
Reaper went to go find Geno after he had disappeared. At this point, Geno was already Error. So, Reaper followed the feeling of Geno's SOUL and ended up using most of his magic to end up in the Anti-void. He looked for Geno there everywhere, positive that he'd find him soon. Spoiler alert, he didn't. He ended up becoming an Error as well with his last thought being the sentence in bold italics.
Now, as an error, he roams the Multiverse looking for something. He isn't sure what, he just knows that he's looking. Personally, I believe that if he ever found Error this feeling would disappear and he'd grow incredibly attached to him.
Anyways, that's all, sorry to bore you all, lol!