Chapter 2

Diego's POV:

Me and Clari arrived home after the party, but she still seemed upset a little bit.... Probably because of Dominguez.

- Hey, beautiful - I grinned as I pulled her i to my lap while we were sitting in the living room - How about we travel somewhere? A family vacation maybe?

- Vacation? - Clari gasped - That would be nice...

- I hope so - I smiled and kissed her head - I want all of us to have fun together before we're going back to work again...

- Good idea - she smiled back - I'm sure Amanda will be happy to hear this as well!

- I hope so because I want all my favorite girls to be happy and to be with me - I said then I kissed her softly on the lips.

- Hm... Can I get more of this too? - she asked, smiling playfully at me.

- More than you'd even wish for... - I giggled as I started kissing her neck softly - Even right now... Right here...

- Ah... That's ah... okay, but ah... but not here ahh... - she moaned while my hands were already wondering under her top.

- Dear god... I love your body and everything... You know that?

- I know and ah... I can feel it too... - she giggled.

- Oookay! - I sighed as I picked her up in my arms - We're going upstairs now... And I won't accept a no as an answer!

- I won't say no - she giggled again and after that we went upstairs to our room to have some time alone only to each other....

----- TIME SKIP -----

- I'm not sure if I can stay strong when Dominguez will be near you... - I admitted while she was laying in my arms.

- Try to be... - she said as she looked up at me - You know there are no other man for me... Only you...

- I know... - I smiled and kissed her nose - And you're the only woman for me...

Clari smiled and kissed me softly on the lips-

- Now... Let's change the subject - I said.

- Yeeees?

- Where do you wanna go to vacation?

- We should talk about it with the whole family, don't you think?

- Yeah, right... But if we're here then I want to hear your opinion too... - I smiled at her as I caressed her cheek softly.

- Okay... Well then... How about uhm... Italy?

- Italy is a nice place... Alright, I'll keep this in mind and tomorrow we'll talk about this together.

- But please... If no one really want to go there then don't decide to me, okay? Because I'm sure Miranda will be even more mad.

- Don't be so worried about her - I sighed.

- I am worried! She's in love with you and that's why she hates me and she will never ever like me if you're always on my side...

- Okay, okay... Calm down, beautiful... We'll handle this - I said, smiling down at her.

- Okay - she smiled back.

- Now let's get to sleep... Then we'll find out what to do.

- Yeah, you're right - she smiled then kissed me on the cheek - Goodnight, handsome...

- Goodnight, beautiful - I smiled back and kissed her on the lips softly and after that we slowly drifted off to sleep with my arms around her body protectively.