Chapter 42

Mehmet's POV:

- Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me? - Diego finally asked her to be his wife. This is what he should have done instead of ignoring her.

Now I looked over to Clara who was already crying in happiness.

Girl, say yes and don't mess you life up the way I did mess up mine...

- YES!! - she screamed which made everyone smile - But there's something I haven't told you yet...

- What is it? - Diego asked, rather worriedly.

- I uhm... I'm... I'm pregnant... - she mumbled worriedly as she probably wasn't sure how will he react.

- P-Pregnant? F-From me? - he stuttered and as soon as she nodded he picked her up and swung her around - Clari, this is amazing!!

- Really?

- Yes!

Now both of them were crying in happiness while everyone else was also touched by the view. Even me and I hardly feel this way though...

And at this moment I heard a familiar girl voice from behind me...

- Daddy! Daddy!

No way...

I turned around to see my little princess running towards me.

- Maya! - I cried out and when she arrived I picked her up and hugged her tightly to me - Maya... My princess... What are you doing here?

Let me explain first.

Maya is my 9 years old daughter who lives with her mother... My wife. And I also have another daughter, the 6 years old Ali, my boy and the 5 years old Cloe.

- I'm not the only one here! - she smiled and then I saw my two other child running towards me and I was at the point that I almost cried too.

I put Maya down and got all the 3 of them into a tight hug and I didn't even realized that people were already looking at us.

- Well, well... Seems like you atleast missed you children.

This sarcastic voice belongs to my wife, Katerina.

- Kate... It's nice to see you here - I said as I was about to hug her too, but she pushed me away which is understandable, I suppose.

- It's nice that you still remember my name - she said coldly - But you might as well want to say thanks to your friend who called me and told me to visit here.

- Who?

- That might be me - said Clari as she came closer to us with Diego - I found out from Halit why were you so down lately and I wanted to try and do something... To cheer you up and you cheered me up earlier too...

I was loss of words. I just didn't know what to say at this moment.

- Thank you... - I mumbled to her and she just smiled and nodded slightly.

- But don't think you can come back that easily - Kate interrupted - I only agreed to come here because the kids were missing you and that's all.

- And you didn't miss me?

She was hesitating for a moment.

- Maybe I did... But you have to prove me that you really regret everything... And you want our family to be complete again...

I stepped closer to her and kissed her hand.

- I'll prove you... I'll prove you that I love you... I love my babies... And I want to be a family with you again! I can promise you that!

- Don't promise something that you might can't keep...

- But I will keep it - I smiled and so did Clari and Diego too.

Clari's POV:

Everyone seems so happy now.

Me and Diego are happy, Mehmet is happy and all of our friends are happy and this makes me happy too and the best is that Diego is happy that I'm pregnant and can't wait to find out if our baby is a girl, or a boy.

He wants a boy though.

- And when will we get married? - I asked him.

- Whenever you want to, beautiful - he replied, kissing my forehead - But I'm guessing you want it after our baby was born, am I right?

- Well... Kind of - I mumbled.

- It's understandable... As it will be more easier for you to find a dress and to be even be able to enjoy the wedding as our baby girl, or boy will be with us too!

See? This is why I love him soo much!

Because he's so understanding and loving too and always knows what to say... That what I need and everything! People that wanted to ruin our relationship luckily couldn't do it for a too long time and from now on no one can stand between us anymore because we won't let that happen!

A/N: Well, that was the end of book 3, BUT the story continues! :P I'm gonna change on some things when they'll film season 3 in the next book, but more you'll see later on!

Anyway thank you so much for reading and voting for this book too and the sequel will be out very soon after this chapter went up so stay tuned for that!! :) :)