Chapter 18

Clari's POV:

Arriving back home we ate dinner and the whole time Diego didn't let me think about what happened even for a second.

He's so amazing. I'm glad that I agreed to come with him here and live with him because every day is just amazing if I can be around him.

- Shall we go to sleep now? - asked Diego after we have been sitting in the living room for a while now and I was deep in thought.

- Yeah, sure - I nodded and before I could even stand up from the sofa he picked me up in bridal style - Woah! What are you doing?!

- I'm going to bed with you - he replied with a cheeky grin on his face - What is it looks, or feels like?

- Oh... W-Well... Let's go then - I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he took me up to our bedroom and gently placed me down on the bed.

- You're so light... You know that? - he said jokingly as he began to kiss my neck - And very delicious too...

- Didn't you have enough from dinner? - I giggled as I blushed deep red - You crazy...

- Oh? Am I the crazy one now? - he laughed and suddenly he started tickling me.

- Ah... S-Stop... You... You crazy... - I said between laughs - I give.... I give.... U-Up...

He stopped and kissed me passionately on the lips.

- I love you, crazy lady - he smiled as he rested his forehead against mine.

- I love you too, Mr. Crazy Ramos... - I laughed as I hugged him tightly to me, kissing his head.

----- NEXT DAY -----

On the morning we went to work as usual when Dominguez came up to us, looking disgusted. He probably thought we're gonna break up.

- What do you want again?! - hissed Diego, but I held him back.

- Oh I just wanted to see my beautiful Clari... - he said cheekily.

Before he could say anything more I slapped him on the face. I just couldn't stand that awfully happy face...

- Don't you ever came near me, or Diego anymore, understood? - I hissed - We're happy together and I don't need you in my life more than as a colleague!

Then I pulled Diego with me away before Dominguez comes back to his sense.

After a while of walking Diego stopped, pulled me into him and kissed me.

- That was just amazing - he said - Even I was scared for a second... But you were just amazingly scary...

- "Amazingly scary"? - I looked at him while trying to hold back my laughter.

- Yeah... I don't know... But you were amazing there - he smiled and kissed my neck softly.

- It is because I'm sick of his behaviour and the fact that he can't accept me and you being together and happy! - I groaned.

- You know that this behaviour of yours just makes me love you even more... - Diego grinned at me and grabbed my butt - And this sexy butt of yours...

- Ej... - I giggled while blushing deeply.

- Now... Shall we get going now?

- Yeah, I think so... - I smiled as we hugged into each other and went to the dressing rooms.