Chapter 40

Clari's POV:

We're in the afternoon and I haven't seen Diego for a while now which is weird.

I wonder where is he though...

When I was finished with the scene I felt two strong arms around my waist and I knew right away who was it.

It was Diego.

- Where have you been? - I asked him as he kissed my neck softly.

- I had some business to take care about - he replied - But most importantly... Are you feeling alright? You seem a bit tired...

- I am tired to be honest...

- How about we talk to Martin and you have the rest of the afternoon to rest?

- Only if you're coming too - I mumbled, blushing slightly - I want to be with you - I added as I kissed his cheek.

- Okay, beautiful - he smiled and Martin let us go and told me to only come back when I feel better.

When we went home to his house and entered he picked me up and carried me upstairs to our room and layed me down on the bed and after that he was about to get out when I pulled him back.

- Where are you going? - I asked him.

- I'm just going to get you some tea, if that's okay - he smiled as he leaned closer and kissed my nose.

- Okay... Sounds good - I smiled as I layed back and let him go for now - But hurry back...

- Okay - he winked then quickly left.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day I luckily felt much better, but I was still a bit concerned so when I was alone at the set I quickly sneaked to the nearby pharmacy and got a pregnancy test.

Yes. All the sicky feeling yesterday and that I barely could eat anything, but some biscuits this morning makes me think that I'm actually pregnant, but I want to make sure of that before I say anything to Diego.

As I had some free time I decided to make the test, but I was scared. I don't know why, but I was.

A few minutes later I looked at the test I sighed deeply as I realized...

Yes, I am pregnant.

God, how am gonna tell him about this? And what if he doesn't want the baby??

Maybe I should not got all this crap from Dominguez who actually never wanted a baby with me when we were together.

I don't know... I'll see about that, I suppose.

Diego's POV:

I'm glad I could take care of Clari yesterday as she felt sick, but today she seems to be feeling so much better.

She should be better because I have big plans for today. Very, very big ones.

When we went to work she went with the girls so I could make some phone calls and talked to the guy that will be the taxi driver at Clari's very last scene in this season.

It's kinda sad, but I'm happy because I got her back and I'm not letting her go anymore for sure.

Because today... I'm gonna ask her to be my wife.