Chapter 24

Clari's POV:

Today seemed to be impossible to survive as Diego didn't even say a word to me when we weren't on the scene.

Not like Dominguez...

- Hey, beautiful - he smirked.

- Don't even start - I hissed - You did this!

- Did what??

- You made that damn record! You lied to Diego and because of you he hates me!

- But you know I'm better and I love you - he said as came closer to me.

At this moment I couldn't control my feelings and slapped him.

- I hate you! - I hissed at him and stormed away and not so far away I noticed Carla and Diego talking.

I bet she has something to do with this too...

- You know you can count on me... - she said then kissed his cheek which made me really angry - Call me whenever you need me...

- Thank you - Diego replied and smiled at her.

This time I felt like I want to cry, but instead I tried to stay strong and just walked away. I didn't even want to see them together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I went to sit down in the dressing room when Tini and Lodo came in and seeing me crying made them worried. Honestly this was the last time I wanted to do...

- What happened with you and Diego?? - Tini asked - All day you seem so sad and Diego is always around Carla.

I told them about the record as well.

- What?! He doesn't believe you?! - Lodo snapped angrily - You two has been together for so long and some little thing like this made him not believe you?!

- This is why I'm sad the most... - I sighed.

- I'll try to talk to him tomorrow, okay? - said Tini as she hugged me.

- I don't think you can make him change his mind...

- Just let me try - she smiled.

- Okay... - I smiled slightly back.

Diego's POV:

Today I felt like I'm better not thinking about Clari and that asshole so I only focused on working, but when I saw her and Ezequiel hugging it made me so annoyed that I just wanted to go and tear them apart.

But what do I care? She said horrible things about me when I did my best to make her feel like a princess.

Nevermind... I'm better go and not thinking for now.