♤♡ Part 14 ◇♧

Anonymous ask:
Hi, do you guys celebrate Pride month over there? <3

"Of course we do." The Devil said catching Mugman's attention. "We also have Wrath month, Gluttony month, Envy month..." Mugman's face changed into a deadpanned expression while the Devil continued. "Greed month, Sloth month, oh make sure to stick out for Lust month." The Devil grinned, Mugman looked at him questionly.

Anonymous ask:
Hey Devil, Dice and [Y/n], has any member of your families ever visit the casino?

"Anyone in my family who would've wanted to come here, first they have to figure out how to get out of the fiery pit they're in. So no." King Dice said putting his coat back on.

"I don't remember much of my other family members besides my parents. They're the ones who left me in the first place so why would they come back." [Y/n] said annoyed. "Heck! who knows where they are now! Whether they're dead or alive I don't care."

"Uh- yeah, yeah-... well, depends on what kind of family you mean..." The Devil scratched the back of his neck. "Azazel, Abaddon... sometimes. They come by to relax a bit, maybe get a few souls, but mostly just to pester me. They, along with a bunch of other Princes, will be coming over again for the 'party' that Dice and Lilith talked me into throwing."

Anonymous ask:
Lilith, who works at your place?

The Devil shrugged and chanted some sort of spell to summon Lilith. "They want to talk to you." He told her.

"Ooh! Am I getting interviewed too now?" Lilith asked the Devil. "Ap-...parantely?" The Devil replied with a confused tone. "Well in that case move over, Prince of Darkness~" She said. "Already leaving." The Devil said as he walked out of our view.

"It depends what place you're talking about, I own quite a few, pretty important Prince of Hell you know~" Lilith grins. "I have a whole arrange of demons working for me, finest chefs and witches, beautiful musicians and dancers, exotic if you prefer." She stuck her tougue out teasingly. "As well as of course, hitmen, slaves, assassins. I also keep a few of my debtors as little pets for fun!"

"Basically what I own but not as many." The Devil said.

"HEY." Lilith glared.

[A/n: If u guys watch RWBY, u might know this reference :3]

"LILITH!" Someone suddenly yelled and hugged Lilith's arm. Surprising her and the Devil. Turns out it was [Y/n]. "Hi." [Y/n] said cutely. "Ah it's so good to see you! Did you miss me, did you miss me?!" She said excitedly, making Lilith smirk. "Nope." She teased then ruffled her hair. "How come you never show me that type of affection." The Devil pouted at [Y/n] while Lilith stuck her tougue out at him.

Anonymous ask:
Hey Dice, what's your favourite makeup brand?

"Hmm... Jinn Cosmetics is pretty good. It's made in Hell and run by... Azazel?" King Dice said having a hard time pronouncing their name.

Anonymous ask:
Cupbros and [Y/n]: If you have superpowers what would it be and why?

"We did have superpowers, remember? The whole magical bullets coming out of our fingertips, our souls turning into huge wrestling machines and being able to come back to life? That's what we'd like to have again." Cuphead said.

"I still have mine, Magic Healing that the Devil gave me." [Y/n] said.

"And why? Uhh, Mugs you gonna do the whole thing where you get your notes and explain the-" Cuphead was cut off by seeing Mugman doing some sort of chant when both [Y/n] and Cuphead opened the door to his room.
Mugman stopped what he was doing and looked over at the two of them by his doorframe.