Blondie

Brennen and I pulled up to Colby's house, where him and his friends lived. I've meet one of Colby's friends, well only the only one that hangs out with us. Sam's always busy but Jake Webber hung out with us a couple of times.

We walked up to the door and Brennen opened it inviting himself in. "Brennen!" I said in a low tempered voice, it was a rude thing of him to do that.

"What?"

"You don't just walk into people's houses!"

"They don't care, Colby does it all the time to my apartment. Plus I've been told countless times to just walk in. Now it's just a habit." He said walking through the door smiling, I sighed and followed.
Colby came walking down the stairs and Brennen extended his arms out to Colby. Once he was down the stairs Colby had leaned in and gave Brennen a hug. Colby walked over to me and embraced me in a one handed hug, Colby always has such a bubbly personality. Sometimes it makes me feel like a downer.

"Hey Colby" I said smiling, he pulled away and smiled back. "Sam's upstairs, he's putting on shoes, he'll be down soon."

At that instant a guy with sunny blond hair, holding a camera and a backpack slung over his shoulder, came practically running down the stairs.

"Hey Sam!" Brennen said like he just found his long lost best friend. "Brennen!" Sam said smiling and he settled next to Colby.

"Sam, this is Y/N, Brennen's girlfriend" Colby said looking at Sam smirking then looking from Brennen to me. "Nice to meet you, Y/N" the blonde said smiling so wide it touched his eyes and extended from ear-to-ear.

"Ready to go?" Colby asked, everyone nodded in response. "Let's get going then." We piled into Colby's red Corolla, Sam and Colby in the front seats and Brennen and I in the back.

*   *   *

When we got there Sam set up the camera he had in his lap the whole ride on the dashboard. He clicked the button and Colby began practically yelling, "What's up guys! It's Sam and Colby!"

Sam then began explaining the video backstory and some of the history to the warehouse. But there wasn't much to it, it was an abandoned warehouse.
I leaned over to Brennen and spoke quietly to him. "I see the bubbly ness runs in the bromance?" He laughed and smiled down at me.

"And now to get on with the video..." Colby said before placing his hand on the camera lens.