Day with the Girls?

I woke up in my apartment the next morning at 9 and looked at my phone to see a text from Sam.
———————————————————————————
Sam:
Hey, the girls are going on a little trip to Hollywood today and asked me to see if you'd like to come. You up to it?

Y/N:
Hey! That sounds fun! What time?

Sam:
11:00 pm. They were planning to get food while they were out.

Y/N:
Ok, sounds great.

Sam:
I'll come and pick you up in about and hour, so we can hang out before you leave?

Y/N:
Ok see you soon.
————————–——————————————————
I got up and showered, then I picked out an outfit for my day in Hollywood with the girls. I chose a tight, white, long sleeved, cropped top that had a small turtle neck. The pants I chose were a pair of cargo pants, they were a light shade of pink. The shoes were high topped white snickers with a small platform on the bottom.
———————————————————————————
Sam:
I'm here

Y/N:
Coming down now.
———————————————————————————
I walked to the exit of my apartment building and saw Sam's car parked out front.
"Hey!" He said waving at me as I approached his car. I ran around to the other side of the car and sat next to him in the passenger seat.
"Hey" I replied with a smile.
He pulled away from the curb and to the trap house.
When we got to the house Jake, Corey, and Colby were in the backyard doing TikTok's. Sam and I walked up to his room instead of going to hang out with them.
He laid back on the pillows on his bed and I sat at the other end of the bed.
"So what are they planning to do today?" I asked Sam, seeing if he had any details.
"Tara said they were going for lunch somewhere and then they were planning on hitting a couple stores." He replied looking at his phone, I'm pretty sure he was reading bits and pieces of texts from Tara.
"Sounds fun, I haven't really gotten to know them all to well"
"You'll like them, I promise"
"I know I will, from the conversations I had yesterday with the girls, they are all super nice and friendly." I said with a smile.
Sam gave me a smile back, happy I was getting along great with his friends. Him and I hung out for awhile till it was about time that the girls would be here to pick me up.
I looked over at Sam and said with a frown, "almost time for me to leave."
He frowned back and I couldn't help but giggle a little and he gave up a chuckle.
Sam sat up and grabbed my hips, then leaned back into the pillows, putting me onto him. I laughed and kissed him. I pulled away and laid my head on his chest.
A couple minutes later we heard the alarm go off downstairs that someone opened the front door. I heard girls voices from downstairs. I got up and pulled him off the bed and as I was about to open the door he spun me around and kissed me with his hands on the sides of my hips. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back.
I pulled back and said, "come on, don't make them wait"
He sighed and smiled as I opened the door and walked out. He trailed behind me as we stepped into the front door area. All the girls were there, Tara, Cassie, Xepher, Katrina, and Devyn. I smiled and waved at Sam's side. They all greeted me with hugs.
"Let's get this show on the road!" Tara yelled and the rest of the girls, including me, hyped the idea up. The boys laughed and I kissed Sam goodbye, that caught a couple of eyes but nothing judgy.
"Y/N your with me!!" Xepher yelled from her red Jeep. I smiled and jumped into the back seat next to Cassie, Devyn was in the passenger seat next to Xepher.
Tara and Katrina followed behind us in Tara's pretty pink car.