Ending

Dear mom and dad,

I will not be returning home till Christmas, some unexpected events have changed my mind. I'm sorry that I will not be coming back for awhile. I will miss the both of you greatly, but to be honest I already do. Visiting you two was great and I hope to do it more often in the future.

Now you may be wondering what the "events" that changed my mind are, and if you aren't, well I'll tell you anyway. Sam and I got back together.... before you freak out! I know! I know! Its typically the wrong decision for everyone, but Sam and I aren't everyone. If this thing goes south, then I'll let you say "we told you so" all you want. But for now, I hope you'll except my relationship.

One day I hope you guys get to meet Sam! That is of course, after you get over the cheating thing... So I'm hoping soon? Ok, ok, I won't push it.

Well, Sam, Colby, Jake, Corey, and I are going to some haunted place tomorrow. I can't seem to remember what its called. But, we have all been packing Sam and Colby's ghost crap, and Corey's been worried. I'm really excited actually, I can't wait to get scared shitless.

Hi Mr and Mrs. L/N!!

Sorry that was Sam, he wanted to say hi.

I have to go. We need a good nights sleep for the trip tomorrow. I love the both of you! Byeee!

Bye Mr and Mrs. L/N!!

Sam!

The voicemail cut off as soon as Y/N started yelling at Sam.