Depressed!Shinso x Kaminari

***TW Warning: Self-harm, drug abuse, attempted suicide***

     I was walking in the hallway when I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry about that," I muttered. "It's oka- hey, aren't you the kid with the villain quirk? Mind control- oh god I replied to you! Don't mind control me, you freak!" the other boy yelled before running off. I sighed and went to my dorm room. I sat in the bathroom and cried. "I-I'm not a v-villain..." I sobbed out, before grabbing my razor blade. I rolled my sleeves up. My arms were covered in old and new scars. I held the blade to my arms and cut. Once I started I couldn't stop- I continued cutting, where I had no scars and where I did.

     I finally stopped, blood trailing down my arms and dripping onto the floor. I was still crying and stood up slowly. I heard my phone buzz and I looked at it. Kaminari had texted me.

{Hey babe, what's up? I was wondering if I could come over for a bit since we haven't been able to spend much time together!}

     I put my phone down, ignoring him. I opened my cabinet and grabbed all the pills I could find- antidepressants, anxiety meds, painkillers- whatever I had. My phone buzzed again.

{Hey are you okay?}

     I put it down once again and emptied the pills onto the counter. My heart was pounding. 'Do I really want to do this...?' I thought to myself. 'Yea... I do...' My phone buzzed once more.

{Hitoshi! Please respond you're worrying me...}

{I'm sorry, Kaminari... I can't do this anymore. Just know that I love you...}

{What do you mean??}

     I put the phone down, leaving Kaminari on read. I grabbed a bottle of water and took a few pills. 'You can do this Shinso... just take all of them...'

{Babe?? Dammit respond to me!!}

{Dammit Hitoshi- I'm coming over!}

     I ignored his text messages and took a few more pills. Suddenly my door burst open, with Kaminari rushing inside. He saw my bloody arms and the pills and rushed over, slapping the water and pills out of my hands. He hugged me tightly but carefully. I heard him start crying. "D-dammit Hitoshi... You-you can't leave m-me! Pl-please!" He sobbed into my chest as I gently wrapped my arms around him, now sobbing. "I-I'm so-so sorry b-baby... I-I didn't m-mean for you to-to see..." I said. 'It-it's okay... just pl-please don't..." I nodded and kissed his head. "I-I promise..."

----------

415 words