Alls fair in love and death

It was a calm, peaceful, sunny day. It was summer break, so Aizawa and Mic we're walking in the park. Nothing could go wrong, right?
Wrong.

     A nomu came out of no where. It wasn't one of the smaller ones. No- It was bigger, stronger, and smarter. It targeted Mic first, charging at him. Aizawa quickly moved him away using his "magic" scarf. The nomu quickly changed direction, now targeting Aizawa. He just barely dodged its punch.

     "Aizawa, no ones around! We can't expect any backup!" Mic yelled out as he dodges another attack. Dammit, Aizawa thought. We won't be able to win this ourselves... While Aizawa was thinking, he didn't notice the nomu charge at him. He looked up just in time to see its fist coming straight towards his face.

    He didn't have enough time to dodge. "AIZAWA!" Mic called out to him. No response. The nomu proceeded to hit him, two, three, four times, before Mic could get its attention.

     Soon, more pro hero's showed up and defeated the nomu. Mic ran over to Aizawa, still on the ground. "B-baby? Babe w-wake up!"  He shook him. "Babe, please- d-don't leave me!" There was no response. "P-Please!" He hugged Aizawa's lifeless body until the people took him away. "I-I love you..."

     He got back home and looked at the ring he was going to propose to Aizawa with that day. He clutched onto it and sobbed. "I-I'm s-sorry I couldn't save y-you..."

—————
252 words
Sorry it's sucks i'm horrible at writing fighting scenes!