Marriage (Part 2)

I was going to be the one walking down the aisle. Since neither of my parents were alive, my old bully Katsuki was going to walk me down. He married Kirishima a few years ago. I was pacing up and down the room nervously. "Oh god oh god oh god... I'm about to get married!" I stopped in front of Katsuki. "I'm getting married!" He chuckled. "Yea, you are. I'm happy for you," he replied. "Oh my god- I'm so nervous! How did you do it??" I asked. "Well... I proposed, then we planned the wedding, then I said I do, then-" I cut him off. "Damnit Katsuki don't be such a smartass!" I chuckled and playfully punched his shoulder. "Yea yea... Don't worry, just take a deep breath and clear your mind. Oh, the musics starting, cmon!" We interlocked arms before leaving the room.

We were walking down the aisle. I looked into the crowd- my old classmates were there, along with my teachers and All Might. Mom... if only you could see me now... I shook my head, clearing all bad thoughts. Katsuki handed me off and Shoto took my hands, smiling. "Ladies and gentlemen- and those in between- We are here today to witness the holy matrimony of..." The priest said his things. I was so nervous I wasn't paying attention. "You may now say your vows. Who would like to go first?" I finally snapped back to reality. "I would," Shoto said.

"Now I'm not good at these so, I'll do my best...Izuku, we've been dating for... hell, 10 years! I knew from the moment I saw you that I was in love. I thought you were straight though, which disappointed me... but then that day when you kissed me- Damn, it was like a dream come true. And now here we are, 10 years later, finally getting married. And... I'm happy to have had you in my life for this long." He smiles warmly and squeezes my hands.

"Oh my turn? Okay... Shoto, uhh- Yea you took most of what I was gonna say." I chuckle nervously. "Uhm... I didn't write a super long vow... But, uhh... I love you and I'm glad that we're together. When I first saw you I thought you were a bitch." I heard people in the crowd chuckle. "But as we got to know each other I slowly fell in love... But I thought you were straight. If it wasn't for Katsuki, basically threatening me and making me kiss you, then we wouldn't be here today... So thank Katsuki for being an asshole!" He chuckled and nods. "Anytime, Deku." "If that is all, you may now kiss the groom!" The priest said. I smiled and kissed Shoto, him kissing back.