Honeymoon (Final Part)

There's going to be smut in this chapter near the end

     It was the day of our honeymoon. We were taking a cruise- Not to anywhere though, just through the ocean. We got on board and sailed off, waving to our friends. "So what do you wanna do first, Izuku Todoroki?" Shoto asked. I giggled softly. "Hmm... let's go to our room to put our stuff down first. This is gonna be the best two days of my life! Well, other than when you proposed and we got married..." He chuckled and led me to our room.

     Once we set our stuff down, we changed into our swim trunks and went to the pool. There were hardly anyone there, which was nice. I jumped in, Shoto jumping in after me. I smiled before splashing him. "Hey!" He laughed and splashed me back. We swam for a few hours before it was time for dinner. We ate, had a glass or two of wine, then went to our rooms for the night.

     "I love you, Izuku... You're the best thing that's happened to me!" Shoto said while changing out of his clothes. "Aww, thanks Sho! So are you!" I smiled and laid down on the bed. Shoto climbed on top of me, making me blush. "Wh-what are you doi-" I was cut off by him kissing me. I kissed back and felt his hand go up my shirt, making me shudder. He pulled away from the kiss and smiled. "Is this alright?" He asked. I nodded before he took my shirt off. I blushed and looked away. "It's okay baby..." He kisses my stomach, causing me to giggle softly. He chuckled and took his shirt off before kissing my lips quickly. He took off our pants, leaving us in just our boxers.

     Shoto kissed me and palmed me through my boxers, making me moan into the kiss. "Mmm someone's excited~" He purred in my ear. I looked away as he took my boxers off. I looked over to see he had already taken his off. "On your stomach baby..." I nodded and quickly obeyed, putting my ass in the air. "Good boy..." He put lube onto his member before grabbing my hips and slowly pushing into me. I groaned in pain and slight discomfort. "It's okay baby..." I gave him a nod, signaling that he could move.

     He pounded into me while loud moans escaped my lips. I buried my face in the pillows, trying to muffle the sound. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and lifted my head up. "Don't mask your moans... they're too pretty to be silenced..." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and he let go of my hair. He continues pounding into me while I was being as loud as I could. "I-I'm- Ah- Cl-close-!" I yelled out before releasing. I felt a warm liquid enter me and I knew that he had reached his climax too. He slowly pulled out and laid beside me. "W-well... I'm not gonna be able to walk for a while..." I said and he chuckled. "Yea... lets get you cleaned up."