Kissing

Bakugo Pov
     "Hey Bakubro! Wanna come over to study?" The red-head asked. "Yea sure whatever shitty hair. Let me tell Deku real quick," I responded before going to my boyfriends room. "Yo Deku, Shitty hair invited me over to study. I'll come over when we're finished. If you need anything just come over, okay?" The greenette nodded. "Okay babe! Have fun!" He smiled and kissed my cheek. I chuckled softly and grabbed my books before heading to Kirishima's room.

     I knocked on his door. "It's open!" I heard him say. I entered and sat on the bed. Kirishima walked over and sat beside me. "You got your books, shitty hair?" I asked as I pulled out mine. "Yes- and my hair isn't shitty! Yours is almost the exact same!" He giggled softly. "Yea yea whatever... Let's just study." We began studying and quizzing each other.

     "Okay, what's the square root of 817?" I asked. "Uhh... 3!" He said, sure of himself. I sighed. "No, it's 28.5. Fucking dumbass." He giggled. "Yea I know I'm stupid, jeez!" He smiled widely. God, his smile is cute... Dammit Katsuki no you're dating Deku. I looked down at the paper and was about to ask another question when I felt a hand on my cheek. I looked up to see Kirishima blushing madly. "Uhh, Kirishima what are you-" I was cut off by his lips mine.

Deku Pov
     Dammit where is it... where is it! I was looking for my training shoes. Maybe Kacchan moved them... I went over to Kirishima's room and opened the door. "Hey Kacchan, where are my-" I couldn't believe what I saw. Kirishima kissing Kacchan- my boyfriend Kacchan! He quickly pulled away from the kiss. "Deku, it's not what it seems like, I-" I ran out of the room crying. I went to my room, closing and locking the door. I sat on my bed and cried- I cried and cried and cried. I heard a knock on my door. "Deku..?"
"G-Go a-away!"
"Listen I'm sorry, it wasn't what it looked like..."
"R-really?! C-cuz what it-it looked like t-to me was y-you kissing s-someone else!"
"Deku I wasn't the one who kissed him- he kissed me!"
"Wh-whatever! I-I'm through with you!"
     I heard the door open and I looked up. Kacchan had come in my room. "L-leave me alone!" I yelled at him, wiping my eyes. "Deku please..." I threw the nearest thing to me at him- a book. "GO AWAY!" He left my room crying, slamming the door shut. I guess I'm single now...
————-
438 Words