CHAPTER I

"Hana, dul, set. This has been BTS. Kamsahamnida!" the boys shouted one last time before leaving the stage.

All the staffs backstage were celebrating for a successful Dome tour in Japan. Today was the last day of the tour and it was jam packed with fans. The boys had fun performing and even communicating with their fans. It seems that even the band perform for straight two days they still have the energy to celebrate with the staffs. They gave them high fives, hugging the staffs that were close to them ofcourse and also a group hug between the boys.

They never expect that they will reach this peak of their career. They were fine being recognized in Korea but seeing other fans aside from their home country is heart-warming. They will be forever grateful for all the blessings they received. They're still in their 3rd year of debut but they already achieved a lot. Specially for a boy group. They even broke numerous records who were firsts for a boy group who came from an unknown agency.

All of them were smiling while walking towards their waiting room. Namjoon who get in first, saw a familiar figure.
"PD-nim!" he shouted joyfully and the latter smiled and opened his arms. Namjoon hugged the old man tightly as he felt him patting his back. He can see the how proud their PD-nim. Later on the other boys joined the hug and even jumped in joy.

"Ok. You kids can let go now." Bang PD-nim said, struggling.
The band laughed on how the old man is struggling to get free from their hug.

"I thought you will not make it, PD-nim" Jimin said still can't believe their CEO is in front of their eyes.

They have the thought since earlier, they were informed that their CEO might not make it for he has another schedule but here he is surprisinf the group.

The old man smiled and cleared his throat.
"I just want to bring the good news myself. Because this Dome tour is super successful, we've decided to grant you guys a 2 month vacation!"

The room went silent for a while when suddenly Hoseok's voice spread across the room with his "Yes!" and do a fist pump. The boys then went wild of happiness. It feels like the tiredness that they felt is gone. It will be the first time they will be getting their vacation since debut.

They had to work extremely hard because they came from a small company they had to attend all the small events to make themselves relevant to the public. Even they almost faint every performance they always do their best to prove the public they're worth of the support. And hearing from their CEO the good news makes them a lot more happier. Especially Taehyung. Taehyung who still grieving the lost of his grandmother 3 months ago. He want to went hiatus after hearing his grandma's death.

He still remember when he received the call when they're celebrating the first win of their title track Blood, sweat and tears. He was torn on going on with their schedule and going home. He almost left their schedule on that day but their staffs managed to stop him. He was devastated that day but still make sure that their fans will not have to worry, so he plastered his boxy smile every time he saw a fan. Behind his smile was his desire to go home and hugged his grandma one last time. He was really close with his grandma ever since. His grandma was actually one of the reasons why he pursued being an idol. He wanted to make her proud. And hearing the bad news aches his heart. It's like it broke into million pieces. She is always Taehyung's crying shoulder ever since he debuted with BTS. Their group faces a lot of bashers the time they debuted and it makes Taehyung depressed. Luckily, his grandma is always there to cheer him up. She would always listen to his rants and comfort him that he's already enough.

"TaeTae!"

Taehyung was snapped back to the reality when he heard his name being called by Jimin. He smiled and hugged him. Jimin is his best friend and he was thankful that they got to debut together.

Aside from his grandma, Jimin is one of the persons he trusted the most. It's not like he has trust issues with the members but he just don't want to be a burden. Every member has its own problem and he didn't want to add another stress for them.
The lad just smiled back at him and returned his hug.

******

Taehyung shut the zipper of his luggage tightly. He throw a one last look before going out on their room. All the members were already gathered in the living room.

"Kids, I just wanted to say that.... Don't do anything stupid while were on vacation." Namjoon mockingly said while laughing at the members.

But the to be honest it was a half truth joke. He was worried that the boys might get into trouble now that the sasaeng situation is getting worse.

Especially Yoongi. He remembered how pissed he is when a "fan" forces a kiss on him. He almost punch the girl but luckily a staff came and stopped a bad omen. After what happened the boys discussed that they have to be careful and also with their actions because the public is watching their every move. Being popular has its own pros and cons and this is just one of them.

The boys throws a pillow on Namjoon which makes him stop laughing.
"Ok. Fine. Just take care and be healthy? Understand?" the boys nodded and had a one last  group hug.

Taehyung was about to ride his car when Jimin stops him by putting his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I hope you rest well, Tae. You can contact me if you want someone to talk to." the latter gave him a smile and a hug.

"I will. Thanks" but before Taehyung could pull away, Jungkook joined the hug.

"Hey. Don't leave me out. I'm here hyung whenever you want to hear my lovely voice."
Taehyung laughed on the maknae's remark and assured him that he will contact him too.

He started his engine and bid his last goodbye. He plan to meet his parents today. His parents actually wanted to go on vacation with him and have a family bonding since they were also busy with work the past years. And they've chosen a perfect getaway.

My grandmother's hometown.