CHAPTER II

Taehyung opened his eyes when he felt his head bumped on the window. The travel from Seoul to Jeju was exhausting. They need to board a plane first and ride a car to reach his grandmother's hometown.  As the ride is not smooth and almost hit his head on the roof of their car. This is a tough ride indeed.

"You awake now, Son?Are you ok?" his father asked while still trying to drive smoothly as he can.

He nodded and peeked on the window. It was indeed a small town. Almost all the buildings they passed by were old even the schools. It looks like they entered a black and white old film as the town is quiet and you can rarely see any vehicle.

"This will be perfect. No one will recognize you here." his Mom assured, looking at him through the mirror.

He just smiled in response. Truthfully Taehyung is not really closed with his parents. He grew up in the care of his grandparents since his father and mother is always busy with work. He's not angry with them either. He knows that they had to work for his future, it's just that he can't feel anything towards them. Even his grandparents try to talk to him about it. He just don't care. As long as his parents don't meddle with his life it will be fine.

The van stops in front of a  house. It was a big house with small gate full of different flowers around it. The house looks warm, cozy and clean. Maybe his father makes sure that the house will be preserved on how it used to be. The design of the house is old though the paint is screaming new to his eyes.

He grab his luggage and bags, waiting for his father to go in first. His father pressed the doorbell and soon enough a woman in his 40's greeted them.

"Welcome Home!"

Taehyung smiled. Finally, a home.

******

Taehyung decided to go out for a while. He actually saw a cafe along the way and wanted to check it out. It was only a walking distance. While holding his camera, he tried taking pictures of the surroundings. It was calm and serene. Just the way he wanted.

When he reached the cafe, he pushed the door open and an old American song reached his ears. The cafe looks cozy inside and out. There were only 2 customers by the time he came in.

And that 2 customers looks like a couple in their 50's. Now, he understands why no one will recognize him. This town is full of old people. The thought makes him laugh mentally. It was actually nice reaching a place where no one recognizes him.

A woman looking like in her late 40's approached him with a smile plastered on her face.

"Aigoo. A young blood! It's been a long time I saw a new one." the woman exclaimed handing him the menu. He returned him a smile.

"Just a camembert cheese tart and hot chocolate double."
The woman smiled and took the menu.

While waiting he texted his members and wished for a fun vacation. Little did he know, a girl is approaching towards him.

"ehem."

Taehyung raised his head and saw a girl standing in front of him. A girl in pigtails and really white skin with a cute smile. He suddenly remember his Yoongi-hyung by seeing the girl. His forehead creased when he saw her with a paper and a pen.

"Oh great. A fan." He thought.

"Hi. I'm Kim Dahyun. May I take your signature please?" she said and smiling brightly after.

Taehyung just looked at her, mesmerized by how bright her smile and...eyes.
Yes. She must be the first girl that Taehyung find the eyes is the most attractive part of a person's body.

"No." he replied immediately before he gets lost on her eyes.

The girl named "Dahyun" however didn't move instead took a seat opposite of his.

"Sorry. But I will take no for an answer. Yo-"

"I'll just go then. I don't have time for that shit." The male stand up and took his camera. But before he could go farther, Dahyun blocked his way. Spreading her arms.

"Mister. I promise you. This will not take long. I just really need your signature." she calmly pleads even using aegyo to appeal to him.

On the other hand, Taehyung who's hand almost move to reach her cheeks for he can't take how cute Dahyun was. He cleared his throat once again and speak.

"and if I say No that means I don't want to do it. You can't just force people. Do you  want me to call the owner and throw you out?"

The girl made faces mocking him.

"wow. How childish." he thought.

"Ok fine. I'll leave. I just hope you choked while eating!" she said and stuck her tongue out. She even raised her hand playfully aiming to hit him. The latter react by stepping backward.

The whole scene made Dahyun laugh. She was laughing as the man in front of her is confused as to why she's laughing like crazy. She never thought having this kind of conversation with a stranger will be this fun.

While Taehyung looks confused though his heart beats erratically as her laugh resonates the room.

What the fuck is happening?!