CHAPTER VII

Taehyung hid the chocolate in the fridge when he got home. He wanted to apologize first for what he did earlier. He'll take small steps on rebuilding his relationship with his parents. Maybe this might be what he should do for this vacation.

With a fast beating heart he went to his parents room and about to knock when the caretaker/maid informed him, his parents already left and visit the nearby resort. The old woman hand her the address of the resort his parents left incase he changed his mind.

Taehyung immediately left and when he reached the place, he texted his mother to fetch him at the entrance.
While waiting, he tried practicing on what he should say to apologize. He was absorbed in practicing that he didn't notice that Tae-ha was already behind him listening. She was touched by his son's gesture. She knows they lack a lot when it comes on being a good parents. They were too focused on their jobs that they didn't realized Taehyung also needed them growing up.

Now that they wanted to make up for everything, the passing of her mother greatly affects their already strained relationship with their son. She too wanted to apologize but every time she try, Taehyung was too quick to shut them up. She pushed this vacation to have a 'bonding time' with their son though it seems even here, he's trying to avoid them. She realized she needs to have an extra effort for them to be atleast closed with Taehyung.

She taps Taehyung shoulder to get his attention. The latter was shock seeing her mother, nervous she heard what he's been practicing. He was about to apologize but her mother cut her off by saying, "Come on. Your father is waiting."

Tae-ha drags her son on the Horseback Riding park of the resort. Where his husband is currently waiting and practicing on riding a horse. She knows that his son wanted to learn horseback riding a long time ago but he couldn't due to busy schedules that's why she chose the horseback riding activity of the resort. Luckily for them that the resort didn't have many tourists for today. Her son can enjoy the activity without being disturbed by his fans.

Taehyung's eyes sparked as he saw horses on the field. He try to hide his excitement but failed. He wanted to learn horseback riding a long time ago and now, he can finally do it.

Taehyung was succumbed by his excitement that he walk faster leaving his mother behind. He is greeted by his father who immediately introduced him to the instructor. Taehyung signalled the instructor not to start the lesson yet as he want to take a picture with the horse. His father offered to take a picture of him and he shyly hand his phone to him. After taking some shots the instructor offered to take a picture of him and his parents, his father was about to decline when Taehyung ask his parents to get beside him. Byeong-ok and Tae-ha looks at each other first before joining their son. It was probably the first time that their son ask them to have a picture which made them happy and it radiates through the picture. They finish the picture taking with a group hug initiated by Tae-ha. Taehyung hesitated at first before giving in. The final photo showed how happy his parents were and his genuine smile that seems to return.

Everything went smoothly with the instructor and now, he's currently practicing by roaming around the park. It was the first time his parents saw how genuinely happy he is.

Dahyun was smiling from ear to ear when she saw her student. A cute chubby little boy, almost 5 years old who's busy playing with its toys.

"Taeguk-ah! Noona is here!" as she called the young one cheerfully.

The little boy smile widely when he saw Dahyun. He left his toys and runs fast towards his pretty teacher. Dahyun hugged the Taeguk when the young one is on her reach. They were giggling as they are both happy to see each other. She pat the boys head and lead him to the study room where she will start her one on one tutorial.
Taeguk is the resort owners only son. His parents hired Dahyun aside from their closeness with her grandpa, Dahyun is the only stranger who can get closer to the kid as he's rude to the other tutors that they hired earlier, way before Dahyun. Taeguk couldn't attend a regular class as he is suffering from an illness. He was diagnosed with a heart disease that forbid him to do things that makes him exhausted or feel extreme emotions.