CHAPTER IV

Taehyung stretch his body after waking up. It was  6 am and he finally got a decent amount of sleep. He fixed himself and change his clothes. Since his parents are not up yet, he didn't bother to inform them.

It was a good weather to jog. He warmed up first and plan to jog around the town.

"7:30 am" he wiped the sweat covering his face.

It is indeed a nice jog. He got to see some establishment in the town. They have restaurants, a cafe shop, even a gym, a karaoke bar, a motel and a mini-mart. He also came across with some people who ages around in their mid 30s to 50s. He like the fact he can walk around freely and no one even disturbing him. He also saw kids walking to a school nearby. It's either small kids or old people around.

He stops by the mini-mart and bought an energy drink. He was walking while drinking when he saw a girl with a camera weirdly following a couple ahead of her. She was wearing an all black outfit. A black jacket, pants even her hat.

Unknowingly he follows the girl and figured out that it was Dahyun all along. When Dahyun stops behind a tree he approaches her.

He went to sleep while thinking last night who's number he's going to give and thought of Dahyun. Her personality suits Jungkook well.

And he's doing all of this for that delicious chocolate.

"Dahyun!" Taehyung called her loudly. He saw how she became nervous when she heard him.

Taehyung walk closer and shocked when she grab his hand, pinned him on the tree and cover his mouth.

"What do you think your doing?" she whispered while her eyes kept shifting from him and to the couple who's sitting outside the restaurant.

Taehyung who's dumbfounded on what's happening remained quiet. As he felt thousands of electricity through his body when he felt her soft hands in her mouth. He also felt weird that suddenly it's hot that his cheeks is about to explode. He swallowed the lump on his throat and look at the girl in front of him who's still in panic.

Dahyun was relieved when the couple continued talking. She almost got caught thanks to this man in front of her.

When she turned to talk to him, she was surprise seeing his cheeks in bright red. She freed his mouth and put her hands on his forehead.

"Hey. You okay?" she asked worriedly.

Taehyung nodded and slap her hand.

"I'm fine. Why did you have to do that?" he asked, annoyed.

"That's because your goddamn loud. I almost lose track of them. They might've caught me!" Dahyun still whispering.

Taehyung looks at her in confusion but before Dahyun could answer, she saw her took a picture of the couple sitting outside of the restaurant. He was about to ask again but Dahyun stealthily followed the couple who's now walking towards the motel across the restaurant. Almost forgetting his presence.

Taehyung decides not to intervene because she looks focused on following the couple and very serious on what she's doing.

*****

"I'm sorry for what I've done earlier. I am just doing my work when you suddenly called me really loud and almost blew my cover." Dahyun apologized. But he felt that she's partly blaming him for what he did. Taehyung just shook his head on the tone of her voice.

They are now on the cafe. After she took the pictures of the couple. She drags Taehyung and promised to treat him breakfast to make it up to him.

"What were you doing earlier?" He asked.