Chapter 42;

Valentines day.

NO POV.

Harry and Holly were doing well, extremely well even. He'd taken her to the music studio where she listened to him rehearse songs for upcoming shows, the cinema on a date, to a tv show he was guest appearing and performing on, she went with him to photoshoots when she could - when work commitments allowed it, they went ice skating again - he taught her a few tricks which only ended in her landing on her bum but she loved it anyway, and even had movie nights with popcorn and takeaway, like they use to.

Holly was so happy that the glitch had woken him up she didn't think she could ever come down.

Tonight was valentines, and although Holly wanted to do something romantic with him, his work schedule said otherwise.

Tonight was the Brits.

Harry had asked and asked Holly to attend the Brits with him, her first reaction being 'god no', but once he'd talked to her more about it, she quickly came round excitedly shopping for her dress.

Holly's POV

It was so exciting to actually be here, at the Brits. Who would have thought little old me would be here?

I stood to the side watching Harry on the carpet. He was a natural, easily talking into microphones shoved in his face along with the thousands of cameras. He stood for pictures, posing how they wanted, looking at those who shouted at him.

Once he finished he met me at the other end and took my hand, leading me in.

"We won't be on the same table," He announced. He leads me to my table, I didn't know anyone on it, the women weren't famous. Girlfriends or friends of those who are famous I guessed.

"Oh.."

"I'll be just over there," He points. I didn't know where 'over there' was, but nodded anyway.

He kisses my lips before leaving me alone to smile at the women who were now following his retreating back with their flirtatious eyes.

-

The show was amazing, singers I'd admired months ago were standing up on the stage accepting their awards and some even performing.

It was 'Artist to Watch' category up next, Harry was nominated and I knew, even though I couldn't see him in the dark hall, that he was coughing nervously into his fist and rubbing his hands together, rolling his tongue over his bottom lip as he watched the presenter tentatively.

When he won, I heard white noise. I couldn't believe it, the entire room applauding him as he stood on stage. I cold tell he was shocked and didn't really know what to say, he had been humble enough not to prepare a speech. He wasn't expecting it.

"I just want to say uh.. thank you. Thank you everyone who has supported me, managers,Sony, song writers, mum." He coughed awkwardly. "Can never forget mother.." He charmed the room, everyone laughed at his cute little face. "Thank you," He spoke again kissing his fingers and waving them before he walked off stage.

I was a little hurt he hadn't mentioned me, most other artists had thanked girlfriends/other halves/wives.

I guess he forgot.

During the interval he came over, kissing my lips a couple times before smiling down.

"Well done baby,"

"Thank you."

I kissed him again.

"Listen, there's an after party going on afterwards."

"You're going?" I ask surprised. I thought the plan was to grab something to eat and spend the last few hours of valentines together. Throughout the day I had work and he was having last minute suit fittings so we barely saw each other.

"Yeah.. if that's okay.."

"Oh, I thought because it's valentines we'd get food and hang out together.."

"We can do that tomorrow night, I want to celebrate my win."

"Okay." I sip my drink as he watches me.

"Coming with me?"

I shake my head. "I have to be up in the morning." And I don't like being an afterthought. "You go though, go back to your place, that way you won't wake me up."

He wasn't really catching onto my tone, he was still on a high from his win. "If you're okay with it babe,"

He kissed my lips and headed back to his table.

"Of course I'm okay with it, babe." I mumble sarcastically to myself.

Just when things were back on track, they fall completely off again.

_______________________
A/N:

WHO GOT OTRA TICKETS?

I got two nights at london(going one night with my 2 sisters, another night with my 3 best friends don't hate me for having two lots of tickets)

If you have, where and when? :)

Vote / Comment :)

x x