Chapter 18;

Holly's POV

"What the fuck happened in here?"

I didn't look up from my knees, I didn't bother to move. I hadn't moved in the past hour.

I heard Harry start to pick up the wine glass shards.

I looked up. "Don't.. don't bother." I speak softly. "I'll clean it up."

"No, it's my fault."

"No." I say louder. "Just leave it."

He ignores me taking the glass pieces over to the bin, his head dropping on his shoulders - he'd seen the lasagne.

"Babe?"

I sat in the corner, head against my knees not even wanting to lift it.

He shifts walking across the room. He sighs, "You've cracked your phone screen."

I remain silent.

"I can buy another," I reply.

I hear him place it down on the counter, seconds later his hands on my knees. "Babe." He sits down in front of me, his legs coming down either side of my shrunken body.

"Baby." He tries again.

"You shouldn't be here,"

"That's a lie."

I sniffle. "It isn't."

"I want to be here,"

"You wanted to be with your friends so go."

"Not until you're happy."

"Let me me unhappy alone."

He kisses my knee. "No,"

We sit in silence only hearing the tap drip every other second.

"I'm sorry." He confesses. "I'm sorry for upsetting you, for just saying I was going out."

"It's okay, I shouldn't just expect you home." I look up wiping my eyes.

He smiled, a big smile - more or less a grin in fact.

"What?" I frown.

"You called this home."

I look away still a little angry. "Yeah,"

"Baby,"

I meet his sad eyes.

"I'm sorry,"

I blink. "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't just.. I dunno."

He nudges me. "You do, it's me. Tell me."

"I can't expect you to always be with me. I shouldn't keep you on a leash."

"Keep me on a leash I don't mind," He tips my chin a little trying to make me smile. "I want to always be with you, even if I can't. But I do need time with friends."

I smile sadly. "I know, I'm a psychotic bitch."

"Hey," He frowns kissing my bottom lip. "You're the most wonderful human being I know,"

I smile a little. "Go Harry."

"But you're-"

"I'm fine," I promise. "Go out with Josh. All I ask for is that you're in my bed by morning so I can nurse your hangover.

He kisses me again and I kiss back, showing that I wasn't annoyed anymore. "I love you."

He smiled standing us both up. "Love you back."

________________________

A/N:

Okay guys you really need to up the comments, I kind of update a lot and I appreciate your support but I need comments so I know what people like/hate about each chapter. Thaaaaaaanks.

x x