1

"Were going to be late!" A pair of keys were tossed to one side of the room, to the other.

"Reyonald, I promise we will be fine! They wont start without us." A woman in her late 20's hopped around on one foot, trying to get her shoe on.

"You said that last time! I refuse to be that couple that arrives to dinner late, Sofian!" A man in his early 30's grabbed his phone and wallet and headed out the door. "Wait a second! Reyonald, where's my purse? The black one?" She shouted out the window as she jogged down the steps. He only held the purse in his hand high up so she can see.

"When did you even grab that? Is my phone in there?" She questioned, looking around for the white phone case.

"Sofian!"

"Coming!"

She hurriedly locked the door and made her way down the steps where her husband waited in the car. "Your going to be the death of me." Reyonald gave her a look when she buckled her seatbelt. "I'll make sure it will be one hell of a funeral." They laughed and drove off.

They drove to a restaurant called 'Finesse Taste' and inside were their married friends waiting for a table for 6.

"Table for Winston?" A server called out. "Ah, that's us!" Reynolds closest friend called out.

BWBWBW

On a empty planet somewhere deep and hidden in the universe, stood a woman. She seemed ordinary, till you saw the glowing gold eyes, that held so much power. She did what she had to do, she broke the rules to save everyone, and now she burned. So much power flowing though her blood, embedding in her DNA. She was human, she couldn't handle the sheer power of the vortex, but she was strong.

She wasn't always like this. Before the universe made her Bad Wolf, she worked in retail. She woke up at 7:30 Monday through Friday, kiss her mom on the cheek and be out the door just in time to catch the bus to work.

That all changed one day when the mannequins became more than just mannequins. The moved, attacked, killed and created. Then this strange man took her hand and said "Run"

Her world was dull before that word, before that strange man that traveled in a blue box and wore a leather jacket. Now she was in the middle of nowhere and her toes dug deep into sand while the power in her body spread.

She was alone on an empty planet, dying, being strong, while her mom and boyfriend were eating fish and chips down on earth, praying that their Rose Tyler is safe. The Doctor tricked her and sent her home, and she waited, and waited, and waited till she had enough. How could she enjoy a morning coffee and listen to the birds chirp outside while a whole planet was dying. So she fought, and kicked, and screamed and pulled till she got the panel of the Tardis to open up and feed into her soul. Creating her existence, making her into what they never wanted, but she wanted to save them all.

Before she can save everyone on a Dalek infested planet, she hid, just for a second, to just breathe in this new power in her veins. Her brain was on fire, she could cry at the feeling, but her eyes held so much power, you would only see the tears when they were falling down her cheek.

She may have been strong, but she was human, and no human could handle looking into the vortex, and yet she did. So she screamed, so loud that an eco was sent through the universe. Every being alive felt the little shock in their bones. The shock, the scream, of a Woman who's about to scatter letters throughout time named "BAD WOLF"

Her scream was not an ordinary scream, it was life, time, power and human.

It did more than divide every aspect of Dalek life, more than bring Jack Harkness to life once again, and everyone else on the planet killed by Daleks.