8

"Stiles, can we just go?" Millie sat on the floor behind Stiles while he was having a huge argument.

"Scott's the one who actually saved me! You sat there!" "I'm the one who knew what the fuck we were dealing with and gave everyone and their god damn mommas the resources to protect themselves!" "I call bullshit! Little Stilinski was all scared!" "How would I fight it anyway?! With what claws?! I fucking E, the ONLY THING USED TO KILL IT!"

Millie looked out the window, it was night time now and the ships in the sky haven't budged a bit, it made her skin itch. It felt like the calm before the storm.

"Fuck you!" "No, that's what your boss is for, right?!" "How are you going to accuse me of cheating? Do I need to bring up those texts?" "That was what, 16 years ago?!" "And it's still valid, you cheated not me! You slept with her!"

Sometimes when her parents thought she was deep in sleep, they would argue till the sun rose and it was time for breakfast, but even at the table, they'd still throw each other ugly looks.

"Stiles! Can we please just go? Please!" Millie rose her voice above the others and they stopped to look at her like she was the evil one, except for Stiles, who looked a bit guilty.

"Yeah, wolf. We can go. I think the smell of dog is starting to fog my senses." Stiles grabbed Millie's hand and headed to her.

"Watch your back bitch! Whatever slut spell you put on Stiles, wont last long!" Lydia's voice bounced off the walls, she was putting a little too much power in her words.

"She's gay!" Stiles yelled over his shoulder before slamming the door shut.

Stiles was a few feet ahead when she realized he couldn't hear her footsteps anymore. "Mills?" He stopped and turned around to see the girl who's been by his steps for a month and some, look at him like he shattered her world.

"Fuck you, Stiles. Fuck you in the ass, why did you do that?" Millie's eyes were gold when she walked up to the taller boy. "Do what? We were in there too long so we left, just like you asked." Stiles was deeply confused, if anything, in his eyes, he wasn't doing anything wrong.

"You outed me!" Millie punched Stiles in the nose before turning away and leaving him cradling a bloody nose. "Oh, fuck." Stiles realized that he was, in fact, an asshole that deserved to be fucked in the ass.. actually no a small part of him thinks he would enjoy that. He was an asshole that deserved to be butt ass naked in the woods on the coldest day in the year.

The world around him went black and his last thought was "Too much blood loss." Millie may be small but with a little juice, she could rock anyone.

But once the black was gone, his surroundings shifted.

"Watch your back bitch! Whatever slut spell you put on Stiles, wont last long!" Lydia's voice bounced off the walls, she was putting a little too much power in her words.

"What the fuck"

"Shit, Millie I have to talk to you. This is some time miracle shit." Stiles slammed the door and ran downstairs and out the loft holding his nose, even though in this timeline, Millie didn't punch him, he could still feel the burn and the warm blood flowing out like a river.

"I know I said I wanted to get out of there but why are we running?" Millie's jacket got caught on a railing and she fell, but quickly recovered, not before noticing the hole. Stiles stopped running and turned around. "Before I say anything I just want to say I'm sorry, like really sorry! And I didn't know, and I should have known and it's all on me for being a fail of a friend! And I'll make it up to you as soon as possible and I promise I won't do it again, like ever again. It was shitty of me and it wasn't right and I should have thought about you before opening my mouth-"