4

"Well...this isn't what I had in mind." Millie muttered under her breath as they looked around.

"Oh wow, this is...well, this is great." Stiles was a bit stunned as he looked around.
There were flying cars and trains, the grass was blue, Buildings were bright and shiny, and some of the people were blue or cats or oddly shaped, and some looked like them. From the sky you can see earth and 4 other unknown planets. "Millie, this is great and all. Wonderful even, but how do we get back home?" Stiles looked at her with Wide eyes.

"That's easy, I'll just use my- where's my watch?!" Millie grabbed her bare wrist and looked around. "What about Rose, can she help us? Call her! Or something!" Stiles started to panic. "I can't call her! She just shows up whenever she want's!" As much as Millie dreamed, she's never been on a different planet before, she's just been all over earth.

"Hey! You two ok?" Millie and Stiles spun around, no grace at all, to see a tall boy with green hair and a third eye. They stared a bit before Stiles started to stutter.

"Yeah! Were just, new?" Millie looked at Stiles for help and he shrugged, feeling hopeless. "New? It's been a while since we had newcomers! I'm Cyan Harpa, nice to meet you." The three eyed boy held both his hands up, and the two outsiders reluctantly shook them.

"Where you staying at?" Cyan took an interest in them. "Uh, that way!" Stiles pointed to his left. "Ahh the Venice Quarter. Don't get too close to the water, the girls bite." There was a far away look in Cyan.

"Bite?" Stiles was confused to say the least, this was a new planet after all.

"Yeah! You know, the girls school. They have like rows of sharp teeth, they go outside with umbrellas, really pale. Did you hit your head? How do you not know about Venice Quarter?" Cyan was getting skeptical, everyone knew about Venice Quarter and the girls that waited for their prey underwater.

"Vampires. Freaking vampires." Stiles looked in the direction he pointed.

"Woah now, that's an offensive term. Don't let anyone call you that, or they'll toss you into their water." Cyan took a set back from them, not feeling entirely safe.

"Do you, do you know where we are? I'm sorry, were extremely new, like 5 seconds ago new." Millie took Cyan's attention away from Stiles. "Yeah, were in the Center. The one place where people from any quarter can meet. That way is Feline Quarter, that's the Gobs and Goodly Quarter, and that's the Earth Quarter. Where are you two from?" Cyan asked, looking at them a little too closely for 3 eyes.

"Earth? Quarter. Yup, that is where, were from." Stiles looked awkward as he put his hands on his hips.

"Oh, that explains it. Humans barely leave their quarter." Cyan looked around. It got quiet for a bit, no one knowing what to really say.

"I'm Mil- Bad Wolf. I'm Bad Wolf, and this is my companion Stiles." Millie Introduced them.

"I- what?!" Stiles was surprised.

"We're going to be here for a minute Stiles." Millie nudged his shoulder.

"Fine, hey, dude, Cyan, Anything to do around here?" Stiles asked him, if he was going to be trapped on a different planet, they might as well savor the time they have left.

!!!

"Look, I deal with things that have "Were" in the name, Chimera's and Nogitsune's now. This? Is out of my hands." Chris felt hopeless, he was one person anyone could come too, except now.

"But! I have a friend that knows people that do, deal with these things." Chris said once they started to groan. "Their called Torchwood. This is their expertise. Look, ill get the word out and get them here."