5

"Harder Stiles, Harder!" They were all in a circle watching Stiles hit a brick wall with a metal pole. They were making a small hole they can wiggle through in all the boarders separating each Quarter. It was Stiles' idea, so he was chosen to follow through on it.

"You know, saying 'Harder Stiles, Harder' is going to make me short circuit and die, right?" Stiles looked at Mel. "Your gross, I meant hit the wall harder." Mel glared at him. "Yeah, and I know, but do you know how many times I've heard that through my computer?"

Millie was probably sure Stiles watched too much porn on the daily basis.

"Stiles, just hit the damn wall." Cheeky smiled at him, the smile that said "Me too, dude. Me too." And She didn't want to read into that more than she already did.

"Why don't you just put a hole in the walls, so you can meet up more? I don't how I could be limited to see my-..."

Stiles wished he didn't say anything for two reasons. One, because now he was drenched in sweat trying to make discreet holes in the walls, and Two because he was stuck thinking about the pack and how little he used to speak, how long he went without any touch, how he was treated like a virus.

"This is the last hole, but your strength in it wolf!" Woozy encouraged him. "Wolf?" Stiles stopped and turned around. "Isn't your last name wolf? Because your sister's last name is wolf?" Cheeky asked, his smile turned into a little frown.

Millie and Stiles made eye contact trying to come up with a answer. "YES! Yup. That is my last name. You are correct-a-Mundo." Stiles tried to casually brush it off and lean against the pole, which caused him to fall.

"Holy fuck are you ok?!" Mel's eyes were wide as they all rushed to circle around him. "Why wouldn't I be ok? I'm perfectly fine- oh no, that's bone. Please don't tell me that's bone? I don't feel any pain, nope I lied, AHH!" Stiles started to yell. Millie bent down to look closer at the wound. "Well, Stiles I can confirm it's not bone-" "THEN WHAT IS IT?!" "I'll tell you once you stop screaming." Jessica pushed Millie out the way and got right into Stiles' face.

"Part of the pole broke off and now it's right through your calf." Jessica put her hand on his mouth when he started to scream again. "Look, the nearest hospital is in Earth Quarter. If you stop screaming, maybe they wont pay attention to why other Quarter residents are in their Quarter." Jessica was being the calmest out of all of them.

"Millie, give Cyan your Jacket...to blend in." Jessica gave Mel her sweater and Woozy her beanie. "What about Cheeky?" Mel worried for her friend, if it was one Quarter that the Earth Quarter hated the most was the Feline Quarter, and Cheeky's cat like futures couldn't not be noticed by the humans.

"Here, take the Jacket, I can hide my eye with Mel's headband." Cyan snatched the green band and fixed his hair in a way it covered his eye with the headband holding it in place.

Then they were onto the hospital.

!!!

"I don't understand. Why would she just show up and take him, your not making any sense. You know what, we don't need you." Malia's eyes glowed as she stormed off, Lydia on her tail. "Guys! Come back... please?" Scott called out.

"No, Scott. She's right, were working with a bunch of humans and ones the butler and the other has no heart! I say we figure this out without them." You'd expect Derek Hale to be mature about this whole thing, but some things just don't change.

"I'm pretty sure that man is in his 30's. I've just noticed how odd this whole thing is." Toshiko said lowly in Owen's arms.

"I'm pretty sure your fucking a corpse but I didn't say anything." Derek glared at her. "What's gonna stop him, from going over there and tearing throats out?" Noah asked, curious to see what's gonna happen in a few moments time. "Me." Jack said and pointed his gun at Derek, which caused Chris to point his gun at Jack.