Part 11: Stuck in the Moment

"Come, I'll give you the pain reliever."

I was only planning of giving him a peck but he didn't let me go and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck, savoring the moment. But our beautiful kiss was disrupted because of a phone call.. from his manager.

"Yes, Manager hyung.."

He looked at me the moment he spoke to the other line and I can see how his expression changed. He gestured that he needs to talk privately to his manager so I went for a walk in the beach.

I can't help but to worry what was his conversation with his manager is about. This past few days is a roller coaster ride of emotion for us and I almost forgot that my husband is still the leader of the legendary group, EXO. I can't help but to think about what happen 6 years ago and my mind went nuts again.

Truth be told, I never wanted to go back to Korea. My experience there left me with humongous scars that I still bear to this day. I am ready to make a new start with Junmyeon, but I don't really know how.

I was staring at the beautiful sunset when I felt Junmyeon's presence. He hugged me from the back.

"Waaah, yeppeuda (it's beautiful)." He said, referring to the sunset.

I nodded and leaned over to him.

"I love this place, it's so beautiful. Just like you." He said and kissed me on my cheek.

I smiled. I want to talk to him tonight about our relationship. We can't go on like this forever.

"Its just sad that I have to go back to Korea the day after tomorrow. You know, our concert tour is still ongoing. But love, I'll be back in less than a month, for our concert here." He continued.

I knew it. I nodded and smiled at him trying to conceal what I truly feel.

"MM.." I was just starting but I don't know how to even start telling him how I feel.

"Hmmmm? Oh why?" His face is now worried seeing how my expression was.

"I want to ask you something.. hmmm.. I know that the call you received from your manager wasn't a good news for us. We are both happy together, and after all these years, its still you whom I love. But.. how can we make things work now?"

He sighed. We sit on the sand. This is gonna be a long night, I thought.

"I thought you'd never gonna ask." He chuckled. "EXO is now.. bigger and more famous than it was 6 years ago. We have established a name for ourselves, and for the whole group. And just like before, our photos that were taken from the cafe are now circulating online."

"I've expected it, though." I also chuckled.

"Manager hyung said, he understood everything, but it is not good for the promotion of our tour. And he wants me back in Korea the day after tomorrow."

"I see."

"But hey, I'm no longer the same kid six years ago. I'll never let you down now, love." He said as he sees that my worried expression still hasn't changed.

I just smiled at him. I don't know. I really don't know. I was on cloud 9 since yesterday that I almost forgot how "forbidden" it is for a kpop star to be married or even date.

"Trust me this time, will you?"

"Tell me honestly, the probability of us being together is still uncertain, right? I'm not trying to be immature. I'm not getting any younger. You too. I had been in my worst and I just want to be happy now, Junmyeon."

"Nado (me too)."

"When we got married, we were blinded by our love towards each other, we do as we please. We never really made any plans, we thought that our love itself will suffice. But we were wrong. After 6 years, are we still gonna do the same thing?"