Prologue

Quinn tried to move, but any shift in position sent pain shooting through her body. She looked at her leg, by the way, it was twisted, she knew it was broken, she gripped her leg with both hands and braced herself, she shifted her bone into position, a scream escaping her lips. 

Tears streamed down her face, she sat up, leaning against a fallen tree, the cold, harsh storm winds whipped her face. Rain pelted her. She soaked from head to toe. Quinn pulled her phone from her pocket, her expression falling when she saw that there was no service. She looked around desperately.

"MIDGE! JAX! ANGUS!" Quinn yelled the names of her friends into the storm winds, with no response. Tears streamed down her face, and she buried her head in her knees. She would have to wait the storm out. 

She raised her head as leaves rustled in front of her, she held a sharp stick in defense, "Show Yourself!"

A shadowed figure presented itself, knife in hand.

---

(A/N)

Hello all. I'm back on my shenanigans, but this time with more of a thriller/mystery novel.

I had this idea in my head for the longest time, so now I'm releasing it. This book is gonna talk about some heavy stuff: suicide, drug use, alcoholism, abuse (sexual, verbal, mental, physical), arson, self-harm, hazing, homophobia, transphobia, and other topics people might be uncomfortable with.

Read with caution

-Sleepyprince1