Curses

Hours had passed and Davina was searching the book, trying to find what spell was even remotely related to Y/N's problem.

"Coffee break?" Davina jumped when she'd heard the voice that had broken her from her trance.

She calmed herself and gave Josh a little smile, "Thanks, Josh. I'll take the coffee, but I can't afford a break."

Josh sighed and gave her the cup, which she immediately took a sip from. "What are the Mikaelsons up to now?" He questioned, sitting next to Davina as she continued searching the book.

"Well, it turns out Y/N's under a spell, a curse. I need to find out what it is. And I only have," she checked the watch on her arm for the time, "Twenty six hours left to figure out what it is and come up with a counter to fix it."

Josh listened and asked, "Wait, Y/N? What spell?"

Davina looked at Josh, setting the book to the side, "Y/N is somehow addicted to Klaus' blood. She got really hurt and she's been craving it ever since."

Josh shrugged, "It sounds like vampirism to me."

"But Y/N isn't a vampire. And she doesn't like vampire blood, it's Klaus' that's got her acting like this." Davina informed.

Josh said, "Yeah, but, when you say 'crave', I think 'vampire'. She prefers hybrid over other kinds. Has she tried werewolf?"

"What is this? A menu?" Davina half joked. Josh spoke, "I mean, maybe it's the werewolf part that gets her going."

Davina nodded and looked back at the book, "Maybe...Let me keep looking. Maybe I can find it and see what it is."

Josh nodded, "Okay, I'll get the snacks." Davina laughed and went back to the grimoire.

~.~.~.~

You were hanging out with Caroline and Tyler, walking and talking in the streets of New Orleans, catching up on what you missed during your time apart.

Caroline had just finished up her story of when her, Elena, and Bonnie had a sleepover and got drunk. You smiled, 'Same ol' Care'.

When you walked into a little shop, Caroline excused herself to the restroom. You and Tyler stood awkwardly in the shop, looking at the stuff around you to occupy yourselves.

You sparked a conversation, trying to figure out what to say, "So...you're a hybrid, aren't you?"

He nodded and chuckled weakly, "Yup. Klaus turned me."

You nodded, "I just thought...you know...the times I'd heard of how he'd tried to make a hybrid pack and how they'd all died. I didn't think there were any other than Hayley and himself."

Tyler stopped, "Wait, Hayley's a hybrid?"

You nodded, "Yeah. Long story."

Tyler nodded and finished, "For another time."

Hybrid. Tyler was a hybrid.

An idea sparked in your mind. It was only a matter of time before Niklaus came to his senses and stopped sparing his blood for you. It was only a matter of time before you weren't allowed to have it anymore.

And you needed it. Oh, you needed it.

You slowly spoke, "Hey, Tyler."