51

Chapter 51

Since that incident with Yongsun, I'd never seen him around again in the hospital. He must have been embarrassed of what he had done that's why he did his best not to show his face to me. I was kind of relieved and I wished he stopped pursuing me. Chanyeol was the only person who knew about it so he helped me avoid that guy. I just didn't want to deal with him anymore. It would be better if I did not see him.

When I was done with my shift, I immediately collected my things so I could leave soon. I had a busy day and sleep was all I needed.

However, I was surprised to see Jungkook in the lobby talking to Chanyeol. What is he doing here? It was only Friday today. We'd usually meet on weekends. I walked to them and noticed they both looked serious, Chanyeol holding a cup of coffee. As my friend saw me standing behind Jungkook, he raised his brows before shifting his gaze back to Jungkook. "I have to go back to work." Then he gave both of us a small nod, strutting away.

I turned to face Jungkook and saw his grim expression which got me wondering what made him upset, or if it had something to do with what he talked about with Chanyeol. My hands slightly trembled, knowing that my friend could have mentioned about the thing I was trying not to speak to Jungkook.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

He just stood there, cold eyes unwavering at me. My brows knitted together in worry.

His jaw was clenched, visibly ticked off. "Why didn't you say anything about Bae Yongsun?"

My breathing hitched, clenching both of my fists. I breathed out to release my anxiety. "Chanyeol told you..."

"It happened a week ago but you didn't mention anything to me? If your friend hadn't told me, I wouldn't even know?"

I bit my lip, trying to think of a way to calm him down as his voice was starting to raise. "What did he tell you?"

Clicking his tongue, a smug look played on his face. "He didn't explain that much since he wants me to ask details from you. He even thought I already knew about it."

I nodded as if to mollify him, sighing deeply. "Okay... He confessed. That was it."

"Did he touch you?"

"I won't let him do it again."

"So, he did? Answer me!" His voice was sharp, frown deepening. Jungkook looked so mad that I flinched when he yelled at me.

I tried my best to explain to him calmly because I didn't want to attract attention. "Yongsun tried to kiss me but it didn't happen, okay? He was drunk that time—"

"Alcohol is never an excuse."

"I know, but it's done now. I don't see him anymore and I think he's going to stop."

"You think? How can you say? What if he'd done something worse? Where's that guy? Let me talk to him." He looked so determined to do it and he even held my hand in attempt to drag me to wherever Yongsun was now.

"Please, Jungkook, let's not make a scene here."

"I am not. I just want to talk to that guy." He sounded stern like nothing could change his mind and pacify him. I held him by his arm, tugging him so we could walk away but he stood firmly there, watching me with hard eyes. My heart palpitated in my chest, nervous over the fact that this would cause trouble for him. Some student nurses began to give us side glances, nosiness etched on their faces.