Chapter 29

Jake's POV

We're in New York right now because the girls and I are gonna perform on Good Morning America. The girls are up first, they performed Sledgehammer a.k.a the best song ever!!!! Well to me.. I enjoyed watching them while they're up there performing. Let's just say that they slay me.. And I'm speaking for the Harmonizers.

Now that they're done. It's my turn! I sang my new single "Every Little Thing" (pretend its Jake's Song) and yeah I'm singing with a broken leg also... But that's okay!

While I was singing, I actually stared at Camila when I sang the chorus. And when I sang it to her, she hid her face a bit a mad blushed. I smiled as I resisted to stop what I was doing and go down to her and kiss her. You know how hard was that!? Very hard! Especially when she was staring at me. Oh my lord! So this is how harmonizers feel...

After G.M.A I decided to go back to the hotel to get some rest while the girls except for Dinah went to go shopping. Since Dinah and I sat next to each other on the plane, we was reading fanfics.. Its cool to read books about me and the girls written by people. I feel like writing one. Dinah and I would write a Camren fanfic, but if Lauren found out. She'll take our phones and we won't get it back a month later. And you know Dinah, she'll go to depression mode and I would be on cry baby mode. Camila took away my phone for two days because I kept taking pictures of her sleeping. Anyways, I get to have this cast off of me in a couple of weeks. You know what's kind of weird after my performance earlier. My voice kept cracking everytime I speak. I told my dad about it and we're gonna go check it out tonight. But that's not stop me from performing. I felt the darkness taking over me.

Camila's POV

Christmas is coming up and I don't know what to get for Jake. This is our first christmas being together and I want to make it special.. Maybe I should try to make up some funny jokes so he could laugh. Or I could try to make myself more pretty and all those kind of make up.

I walked up to the make up section until someone stopped me.

"You know, Jake doesn't like it when girls wear too much make up. So you don't have to worry about making yourself pretty. He's more of a natural looks kind of guy" Bree explained.

I nodded.

"I don't know what to get him for christmas" I frowned

"You can make him something, he doesn't like people spending money for him on christmas"

I got an idea!

3 hours later....

We went back to the hotel and we saw Jake and Dinah sleeping peacefully. I don't blame them. I saw them reading those Camren fanfictions on the plane. I would take away their phones but I don't want him to cry again and I don't want Dinah to be depressed, but if Lauren caught them reading, she's not afraid to see them cry.

I hid the shopping bags in my suit case, not just because one of the bags are Dinah's present.

I sat beside Jake on the bed while he's still sleeping. I found his phone under the pillow. Since I knew his old password he tried hiding his phone from me, then change it. But what he didn't know is that I set my thumb as the thingy on his phone. As I was on his twitter, I decided to tweet something.

@JakeSantiago: I LOVE PIZZA WITH ICE CREAM AND I ALSO LOVE FIFTH HARMONY!

After I tweeted, someone texted.

Rosa

R: Let me know when you're coming.

Should I be worried? No I shouldn't, maybe they're just friends.

I felt Jake moving. I locked his phone and putted on the night stand. I sighed. I kept thinking of these negatives things that could happen between those two. I stood up and went onto Dinah's bed. I need her cuddles right now.

I shook her and she had her eyes still shut. I tried again then she groaned.

"Dinah" I whispered

she peeked one eye open

"What do you want Mila" She croaked

"I need a "dinah-cuddle""

"What happened" She sat up

"Some named Rosa was texting Jake."

She didn't replied she just looked down.

"Dinah did you knew about this?" I asked her

She nodded

"Why didn't you tell me!?" I slightly yelled

"Mila, I- I'm sorry I can't tell you" She looked down

"I thought you were my friend" I yelled as I stood up with tears streaming down my face.

"I am your friend!" She cried out loud

"No! Clearly you're not! If you were my friend then you would tell me about this! What happened to "don't keep secrets from each other"!?"

She didn't say anything

Then another voice was spoken.

"Camila? Dinah? What's going on?" Jake said groggedly

I turned him.

"Camila what happened?" He said trying to get up.

"Don't" I stopped him

"Just leave me alone" I whispered then ran out the door.

Dinah's POV

"Dinah please tell me that you didn't tell her anything?"

I shook my head.

"Are you okay?" He said sitting on my bed

I didn't say anything. I just sat there in shock. I didn't think that she would say that to me. I thought you were my friend
Those 6 words has been flowing through my mind.

I have to keep Jake's secret. But what's killing me inside is that I have to keep secrets from Camila. We promised that we won't hide anything from each other. Now I don't know if we're friends or not anymore. I feel like my heart got ripped in two. I miss my chancho.