Chapter 35

Jake's POV

Wow being mean doesn't feel right. The reason I was acting like that is because I don't really know. I just want to try something new and I guess acting like a bad boy isn't my thing. Suddenly the door open widely revealing two very angry Dinah and Normani.

"What happened?"

"Did you hear what those British assholes said about Lauren?!" (A/N:No offense if you're British and you love the Vamps)

"Which British people? One Direct-----"

Normani cut me off.

"The Vamps!"

"What did they say?"

I had feeling they ignored me because Dinah pulled out a sledgehammer under the bed and started polishing it.. Wait a sledgehammer? Since when was there a sledgehammer under the bed!? Never mind already... Normani started taking out picture frames that has the Vamps faces on and she grabbed my nerf gun that a fan gave to me yesterday. She hung the pictures on the wall. And start shooting. I turned on my laptop and went on twitter.?

10mins later..

Those pig fuckers!! My blood started to boil. I went to Lauren's room and found everyone comforting her.

"Camila can I borrow your phone? Like now!" My voice was filled with rage and when I walked a mirror I could see that my eyes darkened.

She passed me her phone. I instantly started calling out the Vamps.

"Hello?" I'm guessing that its Connor

"Hey Connor! I was wondering if you boys are available to hang out?" I said calmly

"S-sure lad" He thinks I don't know whats happening since he saw Nikki took away my phone.

I gave back Camila's phone and started to make my way to the Vamps room.

"Jake where are you going?" Toby asked with concern.

I just ignored him and walked out. I can hear all them following.

"Jake don't do this!"

That when I stopped and turned around looking angry.

"No I'll teach those assholes a lesson! Lauren is like my sister and I will not let anyone say those things about the people I care about!" With that I went to the elevator and pressed the button.

I felt someone wrapped their arms around me from behind. I turned around. Lauren. I Looked down at her. I hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry that this is happening to you." I whispered.

"It hurts.. Its hurts so bad"

"What hurts"

She pointed to her heart. That's when I lost it. Since the damn elevator is taking too long, I ran for the stairs.

"Toby go follow him in case he won't kill them we'll be right behind you." Nikki shouted.

I heard footsteps behind me but I ignored it. After 5 flights of stairs, I made it to the the floor where the vamps are staying. I saw the elevator opened revealing Lauren them. I quickly ran over to the room where the boys are staying. I banged on the door.

"Open up!" I yelled.

The door opened with a scared looking Brad. Once he saw it was me, he closed the door quickly.

"BRAD OPENED THE DOOR!!" I started kicking it. I felt a hand on my shoulder. Dallas. He slightly pushed me to the side and inserted the card key.

"Thank you Dallas"