Chapter 25

Jakes POV:
After the song finished everyone cheered. And I saw Camila and Dinah playing with the little kids. I walked up to them and one of the little ones ran towards me.
"Jake!!" A high pitched voice screamed in excitement.
"Chrissy!!" I yelled. I went down on my knees with open arms. She jumped on me and i fell backwards.
"I miss you kiddo" I said into her hair.
She pulled back with tears forming in her eyes.
"Hey why are crying?" I wiped away the tears that was streaming down her face.
"You left me" She sniffed
I felt really bad when I told them that I was moving to LA. Chrissy was like a little sister to me, and right now I feel really that I made her feel this way.
I cupped my hands on the side of her face.
"Chrissy you know I wouldn't do that to you. I feel really awful now. If it helps, I could buy you ice cream after dance class?" I smirked knowing that she really loves ice cream
Her face lit up brightly.
"I'll meet you guys at the car" She said as she walked away.

I went behind Camila and wrapped my arm around her stomach.

"You're so great with kids" She said as she relaxed her body onto mine.

"So do you too, i can tell that you'll be a great mother in the future" I whispered into her ear.

She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck. She leaned forward and kissed me. We pulled back and she whispered in my ear.

"And you'll be a great father too"

I smiled. And I was about to give another peck on the lips but,,,

"Hey hey hey! Watch it guys there are children here!" Dinah yelled.

We pulled away but I kept my arm around her shoulder. Dinah walked up to us.

"Save it for tonight" She whispered to the both of us quietly then walked away. Camila and I blushed so hard.

"Dinah!" Camila yelled running after her.

I chuckled.

My girls...