Chapter 5

Camila's POV

I woke up by a piano being played. I sat up looking at a unfamiliar surroundings. I'm guessing this is Jake's room because of his scent. His scent smells wonderful. I got up from the bed, then walked to room where the piano is being played. I see Jake playing. I walked right up to him sitting down on the bench right next to him. He kept playing but he was staring at me at the same time. Then a minute later he stopped playing, then faced me.

"So how was your nap? Did I wake you up? I'm sorry." He said cautiously. He looks so damn cute when he's worried.

"No it's okay" I said calming him down.

"Oh okay... But hey umm can I ask you something" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Anything" I smiled

"I was wondering if you umm maybe uhh---"

"If I?"

"If you would g-go on a d-date with me this s-saturday" he asked nervously

"Of course I will" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

Then suddenly I heard screaming in the hallway, knowing that it's the girls and Jake's sister.

Dinah's POV

Once Camila said yes to Jake we started screaming. She finally is going on a date with a guy who she is madly in love with...... I soo gotta tweet this!

@camilacabello97 @JakeSantiago my babies are growing up!!

Once I tweeted it the Harmonizers started asking questions. We all went downstairs in the living room giving Jake and Camila some privacy. I was getting hungry, so I walked into the kitchen then saw that same cute guy who came down to the basement. He smiled at me then offered me a hot buffalo wing flavored chip. We sat down then started talking getting to know each other. Later on he gave me his number.

Jake's POV

Camila and I walked back to my room. I sat on my bed leaning my back against the head-board. I patted the empty space next to me. We decided to have a movie marathon. So I putted on "The Notebook" since she loves Ryan Gosling. I sat back down on my bed going to the position I was in earlier. During the movies I hear soft sniffles. I looked at Camila, seeing tears streaming down her face. I wiped them away with my thumb. She looked at me then smiled. I pulled her closer to me so we could cuddle. She putted her head in my chest, I wrapped my arms around her, we tangled our legs together then concentrated back to the movie. I suddenly felt my eyes getting heavy then I let the darkness took over me.

Couple hours later..

I woke up seeing Camila still in my arms. I reached over my night stand for my phone. I haven't checked my phone since last night. I looked at the time 3a.m.... Woah. I looked at my notifications I got 2 texts from Dinah and Lauren.

Dinah-saur: You guys both look so peacefully sleeping so we left you guys alone. Is it cool if Mila sleep-over?
Me: Thanks. Yea she can stay it's already late anyways. I'll drop her off tomorrow.

Lau-ser: Use protection!!
Me: Gee thanks...

After I replied. I went on twitter to see what's goin on. Well Damn! I've gained 2M new followers. I see that it's half of the Harmonizers. I saw what Dinah tweeted. I favorited. Once I was done checking my twitter. I turned off my phone then putted down on my night-stand then went back to sleep.

//////well Hi. Idk why i always update this late.. I'm so weird. I'm getting tired so bye!!! I'll update tomorrow again!!//////