Chapter 9

Jake's POV

"Well that was fun!" I exclaimed

"Yea, we should do twitcams more often" she said

"Haha, well what do you want to to do now?" I asked her.

"I don't know, what do YOU want to do?" She asked

Hmmm... I got a perfect idea. An evil smirk was slowly forming on my face. Then Camila looked at me weird.

"What?" She said

"Come" I said dragging her with me.

We got to the kitchen, I took one whole box of saran wrap.

"What are gonna do with these?" She asked confusedly

"Just come and follow me, I'll need your help"

I walked to the basement door, and gave Camila one end of the saran wrap. She applied it to the door frame while I did the other end. Once we were done, I putted a hidden camera in the table. Then Camila and I filled up water balloons and the water guns. We ordered pizza and set it on the table so we could apologize to them later.

"Now I want you to wait outside. When I run outside then start throwing the water balloons ok?" I told Camila

"Ok" she said

"Wait!" She said pulling me back to her

She kissed me

"Watch out for Dinah"

I chuckled then nodded

I ran behind a chair

"WE HAVE PIZZA!!!!!" I yelled out

Soon all of them came up running then ran into the saran wrap.. I bursted out laughing, then they all saw me. Uh oh. I started to run, leading them all to the backyard. Once I ran out Camila started throwing the balloons at them. While I quickly grab one of the water guns and started shooting at them.

So basically the result of this prank was successful. Me and Camila cleaned up all the mess while they ate the pizza that we bought for them.

Ally's POV

After "Jamila" pranked us. We all sat at the table enjoying our delicious pizza, while we are trying to come up with prank.

Hours later

"Ok ready?" Jack asked us

We all nodded. We were all standing outside of Jake's room.

We knocked on his door. Once he opened a bucket full of blue cheese was being poured on him. We started bursting out laughing.

"That's so not cool!" He said wiping his eyes

"Karma's a bitch" Nick said

"Well since you bought us pizza, we cooked you bacon" I said nicely

With that he ran downstairs

"Aaaaahh"

We all high five each other. Then went downstairs to see what happen. We saw Jake on the floor caressing his arm. Uh oh..Then Camila ran to his side.

"Are you okay baby!?" She asked him worriedly

"No." He said

"What hurts?" She asked him

He lifted or he tried to lift up his right arm. I ran to his side

"Let me see" I said

I examined his arm. It looked pretty bad.

"Um guys, I think we should take him to the hospital" I said

They all nodded. Toby cleaned up the mess. Jake washed his hair and changed his clothes. Then we went to the hospital.

////awww poor Jake////