Chapter 36

Camila's POV

Dinah and I are playing this game where we each put a blind fold on then put make up in each other's faces. I was flinging my arms around trying to get a make up essential then i felt my hand hitting a small object that felt like a pencil. I grabbed it then i reached out to find Dinah's face.

"Oww, what hell did you put in my nose?!"

"Huh?" I took off my blindfold and saw that i stuck the eyeliner pencil in her left nostril.

I stiffled my laugh. I quickly took a picture of her. I forgot that the volume of my phone was turned all the way up so Dinah heard the click then she quickly took off her blindfold off and started chasing me.

We ran all over the house. (They're back in LA). I tried to find a hiding spot but Dinah was hot on my tail. I tried to lose her by knocking down the chairs behind me.

"Good thing Jake isnt here to protect you! Now i can sit on you!" She shouted.

"ALLY!!!!" I yelped.

Good thing i found the rest of the girls in the kitchen. Ally stuck her hand up to stop us.

"What happen to your face?" She ask the both of us.

"We were playing a game." I mumbled shifting on my heels.

"Never mind, why dont the both of you wash your face and just relax for the rest of the day" Ally sighed.

We both nodded and walked back upstairs. As we walked into the bathroom i looked at our Reflection. I shivered. We look pretty stupid. I wonder how Jake is doing? I really miss him. Ever since we came back to LA which was 1 month ago he didnt call me at all. I even tried to call him but he wont answer. I even went to his house but no one was home. I sighed looking down.

"Hey Mila i know you miss him. Maybe later on after we wash all of this off our faces we can try to contact him." She rubs my back softly. I nod me head slowly and began to wash my face.

Bree's POV

Since Jake is back we all decided to have some family bonding time since we havent had one in awhile. It's been 1 month since i had my phone. Nick took all of our devices so we can focus on our family time. Let's just say Nikki is worse than all of us.. She attempted to get her phone back so she can text Dallas to let know that he's okay. I dont know about Jake, but it looks like he's going to break down any minute.

"Is family bonding time over yet!? I need my phone back please!?" Nikki whined.

In the corner of my eyes, i see Jake's lip quiver. 3,2,1

"I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE I REALLY NEED MY PHONE BACK TOO! I NEED TO CALL CAMILA!! I JUST WANT TO ASK HER HOW IS SHE DOING AND I WANT TO KNOW IF SHE OKAY! I ALSO NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT NO GUY IS MAKING A MOVE ON HER-"

"If there is a guy making a move on Camila then wouldn't be trending on twitter or something?" Toby pointed out.

"I WOULDNT KNOW BECAUSE SOME CRAZY OLD GUY TOOK MY OUR PHONES AWAY!" Jake sassed then narrowed his eyes at Nick.

"Im not old!" Nick shouted

"TELL THAT TO YOUR WRINKLES ON YOUR FACE!" Jake shot back.

All of us stifled a laugh. If you're wondering why im not complaining its because in order to get our phones back early, we cant complain during our bonding time. I havent complain one bit. I saw Nick gave back Jack his phone, but not me..

"WAIT WHY DOES HE GET HIS PHONE BACK!?" Nikki shouted

"Because he's the only one who hasnt complained--"

"OH THIS IS BULLSHIT! He's been complaining ever since you took our devices!" I protested

Nick didnt believe me so he went to the backyard to check on the bbq. We all glared a Jack, he then looked up from his phone and stuck his tongue out. Nikki, Eve, and Jake flipped him off. Angela stood up from the couch and slowly walked towards him with her hands in 'choking' position. I quickly pulled her back down.

"Just leave it. Its just a phone, we'll get it back eventually.."

"Hey Jake, Camila is actually trending on twitter right now" Jack interrupted us.

We looked at Jake who is obviously confused.

"What does it say?"

"#DontCryCamila"

Jake started to look worried.

"Can I borrow your phone?" He asked

Jack nodded then passed his phone. I honestly felt bad for him. All he wanted to do is to make if Camila is okay. But we didnt have any devices to contact anyone.

Camila's POV

"Everything is okay Camila, im pretty sure he'll call soon. Just please dont cry, i dont want to see an unhappy Camila in the house." Normani comforted me.

I actually have been crying for at least 2hours. I see people cheering me up on twitter, i appreciated that. I just miss my boyfriend. I suddenly saw a flash on my phone. "Jack-In The Box🐸" I quickly answered it and ran out of the room.

"Hello?!" I said.

"Camila!? Thank god! Im sorry for not calling you i didnt have my phone because Nick took all of our phones away so we can have a family bonding time, i tried to get it back so i can call you. I just wanted to make sure you're okay and--" im gussing this is Jake....

"Jake its okay i understand. Now please stop rambling."

"Okay, but what is this about you crying? Remember what i told you?"

"Yes i do remember i just missed you, i missed your voice, i missed your hugs, i missed your kisses..."

"Stop dont, your voice sounds raspy and the way you're talking right now is actually turning me on."

I laughed. Wow he really knows how to ruin a moment.

"Yeah yeah so when is your family bonding time over?"

"In a couple over hours then when its over i can come over and make up the kisses that we missed."

"Its been a month, so you're going to make it up by kissing me the whole day? And you're planning on showering me with 30 kisses"

"30 kisses?" He asked me in a weird voice.

"Yeah since there was 30 days this month"

"Well actually, i was hoping that while im kissing you i would lost count"

Now that was cute of him to say. I looked up a bit so now im facing the mirror i see that my face is displaying a toothy grin.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you too, hey im sorry i have to go now Nick is gonna come in any minute. I promise as soon as i get my phone back i'll FaceTime you, okay?"

"Okay, bye have fun" i tried sounding happy.

After our phone call i stood up from the floor and opened my door to my room. Then 4 girls stumbled down in front of me.

"So.... How's life?" Dinah asked trying to sound innocent, making me think that all of them weren't eavesdropping.

I chuckled and walked past them and threw myself onto my bed. I cant wait for Jake to come here tomorrow. In actually very ecstatic about this. What if we'll do more than kissing? Ohh. I guess we'll just find out what will happen tomorrow.

Sorry i havent update for awhile. I just have a lot of things to do. And guess what?! I got a high score on my math test! And that actually my first high score ever!!.... Anyways... See you guys on the next update. And sorry if this chapter is crappy i know, im really tired and i cant think striaght.. Dont forget to follow me on twitter... @ConquerCamila and for ig @5h_jw