Chapter 18

Jake's POV

"That's how pickles are made!" Camila argued

I laughed at her silliness. I didn't want her to feel bad, so I decided to go with the flow.

"You're right.. Zeus uses his lightning bolt to make pickles because he was hungry. I get it." I said casually.

"I told you"

I pinches her cheek softly.

Right now we are waiting Dinah and Lauren with our food. They left an hour ago. I wonder what happen. I see that Camila is getting tired, but she is trying to stat awake.

"Go to sleep" I said rubbing her back

She nodded

I pulled her onto my lap. She nuzzled her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms securely around her small body. I suddenly heard soft snores. I smiled. I'm just glad she is part of my life.

Minutes later

I heard the doorbell. I slowly set Camila onto the side trying my best not her wake her up. I walked downstairs and opened the door, revealing Dinah and Lauren with food. I can smell the bacon.

"What took you girls so long?"

"Dinah accidentally dropped the food. So we had to go buy another plate."

"Oh alright. I thought you girls were kidnapped by harmonizers" They laughed

" No worries, Rob was with us"

Then I heard my phone ringing. "Simon"

S: Hello Jake

Me: Hey Simon, what's up?

S: Just letting you know that you have an interview on Ellen tomorrow at 9 in the morning.

Me: I thought I'm on break?!

S: Yes you are but this is only one interview.

Me: Alright fine

S: thank you

Me:yeah yeah bye Simon

I hung up. Then I saw a text notification... Oh come on!

///Sorry I was busy all week. I was supposed to update yesterday, but I fell asleep. And also sorry for the short chapter.///