Chapter 37

Jake's POV

Remember when I told Camila that i would go to her house once i get my phone back.... Well it turns out i didnt go, i have a better idea. Today is March 3rd and today is the day where Lauren and I hangout so i can catch up with her and we have all day before the show tonight. I feel like I'm forgetting something.

"Ready?"

"Ready.." I smiled and took her hand.

"So do you want to go the park or the mall?" I asked her.

"I think the park." I nodded then we both walked to the park.

I had a feeling that the paparazzi is following us. Then of course it attracted some girls.

"Hey Jake what happened to Camila?"

"Lauren is it true that you and Jake has been dating secretly"

"Does Camila know about this?"

I'm starting to get annoyed.

"Please just go away" i said putting my arm around Lauren and walking faster

Camila's POV

I've never been so mad at Lauren before. First i hear her making sexual comments about Jake and now she's with him at the park.. Speaking of Jake. He hasn't spoken to me since that he called me from Jack's phone. Today is my birthday and no texts or calls from Jake. Only his brothers and sisters remember. They came to the arena with a cake and a big ass balloon. The only two people who isnt here in the arena is Lauren and Jake. I sobbed more as my mom held me in her arms.

"Its okay mija. Dinah got it under control" she rubbed my back.

I looked over to Dinah and see that she's practicing her boxing in the corner.

"Saawp boy you like that huh??! You love getting your ass whooped!" Dinah yelled at a picture of Jake and throwing punches.

I chuckled a bit, but sobbed once i see Bree and Nikki. They both looked so mad.

"I'm gonna kill that brat! How the hell does he forget his own girlfriend's birthday!!" Bree yelled.

Nikki came over to me and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"I'm sorry" She mumbled

"Its okay" i said quietly.

We both pulled away, then Alice our hair stylist came in.

"Camila it's your turn."

I nodded then sat in front of the mirror. I waited for them to finish up my hair and make up.

I heard yelling outside.

Ally's POV

Normani and I was snapchatting with every crew since we both are ready for the show tonight.

"I still can't believe Lauren and Jake would do this to Camila."

"I know, i'm very disappointed in her. And for Jake i will give him my speech either he likes it or not!" I ranted.

There was a little silence before Normani opened her mouth.

"Let's go snapchat everyone out the arena."

We both ran outside. Not because the security was chasing us. We just wanna see our fans before we turn up later on.

"Ally!!! We love you so much!!!!" I hear people screaming..

"I love you too!!" I screamed

"Normani i mean Beyonce!!!! I love you!!" I some people scream loud.