HC: Chubby Septic Egos Acting As Your Fathers Would Include

. Everything started with your blood related family, they had some very closed minded opinions and one day your parents broke your privacy going through everything till they found your journal.
. After you got back home there was tons of shouting, some horrible things said from your parents and everything was a blur till you found yourself standing on the street with a bag full of clothes.
. You were a teenager and your parents couldn't love you for who you are and now your currently homeless.
. The first two weeks you spend sleeping on a park bench alone and afraid not knowing whether or not you gonna live another day.
. Many days spending hours going through trash looking through rubbish to find food, using public toilets and occasionally having to pee behind a Bush.
. One night sitting alone on your permanent bed-bench you heard heavy slow footsteps coming and looked over seeing a rather chubby plump man walking over with purple hair and very pale skin.
. You were about to run but the man softly spoke introducing himself as Robbie and sat down next to you.
. No one talked to you since living on the streets mostly people looking at you in disgust or avoiding you at all costs.
. Every night Robbie would come bringing a nice warm drink and hang out with you making you smile and temporary feeling safe and loved.
. You learning alot about your new friend that he was a zombie which surprised you but by that time you trusted him, he loves drawing and he's a hug cuddle bug.
. Robbie pulling you close giving you soft hugs which you instantly melted nuzzling into his soft cushiony chest and frequently sleeping on the sweet zombie.
. Robbie hated seeing this dirty kind adorable human afraid and alone, one night you slept on him he picked you up and took you back home to his brothers.
. The Septic's were quite shocked into silence seeing Robbie carrying a teenager into their house and explaining that you are homeless and his new friend they reluctantly let Robbie keep you in.
. Waking up you nearly screamed not recognising the unknown bedroom but gave a small smile seeing Robbie sitting on the bed looking at you explaining that he wanted to help you out and now you be living with him and with other people.
. This was the first time getting a clear picture of what Robbie looked like as his yellow shirt looked extremely too small as it rode up several inches showing some of his rotund, tubby belly.
. Robbie introduced you to everyone which you couldn't wrap your head around that everyone looked kinda the same or that they all on the larger softer side.
. Breakfast was utterly chaos as you sat their watching everyone acting like a bunch of hungry hyena while getting to know everyone.
. The largest male was wearing all black clothes with gauges in his ears his shirt acting as a bra around his plump moobs as his massive blubbering belly hung out covering most of his lap and his name was Anti.
. Anti kinda scared you but Jackie the local superhero saying if he's well fed and stuffed with food he's pretty harmless lightly slapping Anti's gut making the demon growl and wiggle in his seat trying to reach Jackie but failing as everyone chuckle at him.
. It took time but after a month the egos quickly accepted you and all seeing you as their kid.
. Chase happily teaching you trick shots and taking you to arcades having fun.
. Henrik teaching you science, German and about the human body occasionally using Anti as a model poking and prodding the glaring demon who couldn't do much but wobble in his seat.
. Jackie taught you self-defence moved and frequently holding you and flying around the city.
. Marvin teaching you to tap into your soul and helping you to use magic and being your prank dad and pranking the egos.
. Robbie was your official cuddle dad who gave the best hugs, teaching you how to keep Anti calm and showing you how to draw.
. JJ pulling out a gun surprising everyone and showing you how to use it also teaching you sign language and roasting the hell out of people.
. Anti was difficult but he let you cuddle into him and play many rounds of Mario Kart.
. You never felt this much love in your life but you glad to have many dad's that care about you.