HC: Dating Chubby Starlord Would Include

. Frequent random dances all across the ship.
. Whenever you hear music playing you know Peter going to seek you out and immediately pull you close to him and dance whenever you two are, sometimes it be somewhere spacious like the bedroom but sometimes it be a somewhere cramped like in a tight thin hallway causing at least one guardian to huff in annoyance as you block the passageway.
. Peter doesn't like you sitting anywhere from chairs or a couch and always pulling you onto his lap and wrapping his thick meaty arms around you keeping you trapped on his lap.
. In between missions you and Peter would have many movie dates where you try and catch him up on what movies he missed, with Peter's large appetite you grab as much snacks as possible so you can feed him.
. 90% of the time the other guardians would crash on movie dates making Peter pout cause afterwards it usually ends up you both going to the bedroom for some passionate, hot sex but whenever they crash on dates that never happens.
. You do not trust Peter to cook since the last time he tried to cook breakfast for you he'd set his pants on fire and also burned a bit of Rocket's fur leaving a small bold spot on the back of Rocket's head.
. You appreciate the effort that Peter was trying to be romantic and you always kissing him sweetly on the lips.
. Maybe you are an enabler.. Maybe an encourager but you always spoiled your boyfriend with his favourite meals and snacks which ended having his waistline expanding and swelling with fat.
. Peter always had a bit of a gluttonous side as he always enjoyed food and you couldn't resist him pulling those damn puppy eyes at you as he wants more or sometimes wanting you to feed him as he's too stuffed to move forward in his seat.
. You love how soft Starlord is from the way his leather jacket no longer can zip forcing his rotund, tubby beerbelly hanging out, his shirts looking quite snug and after meals riding up showing a few inches of tan soft stomach.
. His wide plush plump butt constantly getting stuck as Peter wiggled in his pilots seat and having you to pull him out majority of the time gets stuck.
. Always sucking hickies across his plump gut, chest and neck whispering how gorgeous and handsome Peter is, wanting him to know you love him no matter what.
. Peter knows how much you love his body and he's gonna take advantage of that and will tease the hell out of you.
. From belly bumping you into the wall and trapping you using his stomach whispering what he's going to do to you in the bedroom and when he sees you blushing he smirks and walks away.
. Or walking around the ship wearing nothing but in a pair of extremely tight underwear that rides low on his hips showing his butt crack, you couldn't help but stare in complete awe and astonishment.
. Poor Rocket never expects to see that and sometimes falling out of his chair or spitting his drink out.
. You never go out on missions with the Guardians as you more of a doctor on the team and staying behind with baby groot sometimes.
. You hate seeing people in pain.
. Whenever Peter gets hurt you always pull him into the bedroom strip him down and take care of his wounds and force him to bed rest for a few days and you always taking good care of Peter till he's better.