GIFT OF LOVE

NOTE : You are not the only writer here. Any characters, places, or events are unexpected. If you don't want this genre, you can leave. Thank you.

BxbBrightwin fanfictionJamesvince

______________________________________________________________________________

TINE'S POV

'' he's delicious frenny.'' Mocha and latte whisper in the back. Duen noticed this.

'' Hey! Ugly! Don't mess with that! ''

"Don't be duen. Maybe you want us to poke your pimples! You're not even pretty. Phew.''

'' it's embarrassing to have your makeup bursting. Where are you?from? At the fair? '' They said.

''that's what I want..FIGHT'' Mil said while looking at duen. its place is at the end. It will retaliate if I stop it. 

'' don't hit on  me. ''  duen said.

'' I will really punish that if I can't stop. ''

"Edi..Put it on. Come here. Come on me now. '' mil hissed.My classmates teased it. '

' Gay..'' said our classmates behind.

"Tine..." I looked in front. He was still smiling as he waved the paper. he approached me and reached for something. A small black box. Look you will know that it is expensive.Duen looked at me. waiting to see if I accept it or not. I took the box. It will be opened at my house. I was surprised by he suddenly pulled me closer to him. I stared into its eyes.then he  whispered in my ear.

''I told you, we really fit..that's just my first gift.''

Here it is. I pushed it and left in front of him. Like my chest will burst with excitement.Duen has pulled out. it's laugh out loud While holding the gift. It is also boxed flat. It comes to you Sarawat

''oh. what! I pick you. I'm sure you can use it. '' he says.

''Thank you..'' while looking at the box.

'' it's light.. maybe it's empty. ''

''oh..it's you..who did you pull out?''

I took a deep breath and spoke.

'' It's Mil.. ''

I took my gift and gave it to mil. He laughed and hugged me. It's a bracelet with a silver guitar pick in the middle. Although the guitar is cheap and can be bought everywhere, the guitar is meaningful to me. My father is my inspiration for playing the guitar. It stopped a long time ago because he was busy with work. Sarawat looked at our behavior. the mixture of his face looking at us is bad again. After the party, duen and mil went out together. Even though the duen next to him was annoyed, he remained emotionless. how He said he's just lazy and doesn't do well."Wow! Bracelet! Thank you Tine! You really know my type..'' Mil looked at my gift.

"You won't open it yet?" ''

''at home. To go home. Do you still have a walk? ''

'' gone. you duen let's drink. My treat.'' said mil. We continueduen walked. it doesn't seem to hear anything.I was surprised that duen screamed.

''You really bet MILLLLL!! HAYUPPPP...the pain. '' he said while holding his butt.

Mil ran away.

''Bitch..Are you still a virgin?...I AM YOUR FIRST! '' It screamed. Duen would have chased after it. when it winced in pain.

'' that man also has a day with me.''

I support it to walk home. I just shook my head. While walking home I felt the breeze. Every Christmas really all are united. It doesn't matter if you are poor or rich. Christmas is for everyone.

'' Let's sing merry Christmas...and a happy holiday.. '' a child's song while holding a sounding board made of cork. Comfort is comfort old so gave it money and chocolate. When I arrived at my aunt's restaurant, my father greeted me.

''don't go home, son. Let's celebrate. It is closed first your aunt for us. Wait? Where is Wat? Are you with? This is a question.

"Maybe someone went and drank..YES maybe they drank" I'm lying.'

'ah..what a pity. I even prepared a lot of food.'' He said.

Soon the door opened.

'' Who Drinks? '' said the man who overcame the storm with the strength on wind

"Wow! Son! Hold it first. '' he said to me while giving friedChicken. I just stared in shock. Dad came right awayhere.

'' Have you eaten son! We have a lot ready...wait, what are you carrying? ''he gave the old man the bits and pieces. My present for all of you. '' he said. Dad couldn't believe what he heard. 

''really a child?..the one who will love it oh.'' While father singled them out. It also comes with Wine and buko pie.

'' I'll put it aside first ha..Tine..don't move it. Is it clear? ''

Father scolded me. While I was eating fried chicken. I put it down in annoyance.

'' I have no problem with that dad.. why did you invite him here.? you saidjust family '' I asked.

To be continued..........

___________________________________________________________________________________