THE GENIUS BOY NAME TINE

NOTICE : You are not the only writer here. Any characters, places, or events are unexpected. If you don't want this genre, you can leave. Thank you.

Bxb
Brightwin fanfiction
Jamesvince

________________________

'Here...look at who's staring at us. I'm really scared of him.' I looked at who he was pointing at. Mil was there. he was chatting with his friends from the 3rd year.

'It's nothing. That's just your imagination.' We were close to the gate when Sarawat suddenly appeared. He was riding a bike.

'I'll take you home.' I looked at Duen. He shook his head as if telling me not to go.

'No need, I can manage.' I wasn't finished speaking when Sarawat quickly pulled me and forced me onto the bike. He took my bag and placed it in the basket in front.

'You still have a fever. Don't be stubborn.' He said. I just kept quiet and held on to the back seat of the bike. I didn't want to touch him, but he sensed it. He quickly grabbed my hand and placed it on his stomach. I could tell he had abs. It was obvious from his amazing physique. I was about to remove my hand when...

'If you remove it, I'll drop you here.' He sped up, making me nervous.

'We're here.'

'Wait, how did you know where I live?' He took my bag and handed it to me.

'I followed you yesterday.' I just nodded and waved at him. I'm sure he's rich. His bike is nice, and he carries himself like a rich person.

"Child, come eat."

"Yes, father..." We quietly ate until he spoke.

"How's your studies, son?"

"It's okay, no problems."

"Good. By the way, take out your uniform later so I can wash it."

"No need, dad, I'm old enough."

"Oh...don't be stubborn." After dinner, I slept early. We have an exam tomorrow, and I need to review.

The next day, my head was buried in the desk. Sleepy. Perhaps I haven't had a good night's sleep in days.

"Your test scores are out." Duen quickly approached and handed me my test paper.

"Oh, Tine." He also handed Mil and Sarawat their test papers. Sarawat grinned when he saw his grades.

"80...science...78...math...83...english..." He paused as he thought of something. Slowly, Sarawat took Tine's test paper and opened it.

"95...science...89...math...98...english..." Sarawat couldn't believe it. Although he rarely saw her reviewing, she got high grades.

"Hey...wake up...boy genius...you cheated, right?" Tine turned to him.

"I don't need to cheat because I reviewed. Let's just say I'm really lucky." He fell asleep again. Sarawat was about to speak when Duen stopped him.

"Yeah...Tine has been an honor student for a long time. he became a scholar of the mayor since he was in 1st year." He added.

"I'm not talking to you, kid, so don't interrupt!"

"Hey...Sarawat! I'm not a kid! I'm just small...hmpp!" Duen didn't look back at him. Sarawat glanced at Tine and smiled.

Tuesday. It was eight o'clock when Tine heard a knock outside.

"Child, open the door!" His father shouted. He was doing laundry. The hardship in his face was evident in the task.

To be continued...

_______________________________________________________________________
A/n: ai' sarawat! Hahaha. vote!