IN THE MIDDLE OF CHAOS

NOTE : You are not the only writer here. Any characters, places, or events are unexpected. If you don't want this genre, you can leave. Thank you.

BxbBrightwin fanfictionJamesvince

__________________________________________________________________

Tine'S POV

'' Oh tine! Don't be shy , let's eat! "Ritz said. The man was about to take the meat when Sarawat stopped him.

'' don't eat that! It's not cooked yet...'' The meat on the plate. Ritz looked at the two.

"Tine, how lucky you are . wat! You should do it also on me. I'm your girlfriend. Hmp!''
The two of them looked at the food.

"They're really good at it, but if you don't like the way we're going to be treated, we're going to be really good at it. A friend is usually ashamed when he is with a friend and a girlfriend. I've seen many of those. Trust me. ''

Tine's language. Riley smiled at his words.

'' Or look wat! He explained better than you. Hmmp!' Tine laughed at her words. It took a flower and was equipped with it's meat.

"You're going to put it on too. It's nice to taste... '' The sauce is made by Wat. Riley looked at the two
eats.

'' can you punchTine! I want you to punch him '' Wat was surprised by his behavior. Tine listened to the two. Sarawat threw the chopsticks on the table, causing it to make a noise.

'' AND WHY WOULD I DO THAT? HUH? ''

" why? You're just so angry that I'm just kidding you. '' Ritz said. He even grabbed her by the shoulder, but she nodded.

''Why you are so cold to me wat! Is it normal for men to punch each other's faces why can't you do that to him? You're being paranoid over small thing like this! ''

"No one can hurt him, you understand?!!! ''Ritz stood up and dropped the chair. It also bobbled.

'' FUCK YOU WAT! I HATE YOU! '' She immediately left the restaurant. Wat was already in a state of shock. It looked at me.

'' don't even look! I won't say anything to her. she's overdoing it! He didn't take my patience. ''

"You know how she behaves. One of you is one of be patient. You're too proud of yourself. ''

'' tsk..''

Saturday, nine o'clock in the morning. Tine's father took off his helmet. It even got worse because his body was sweating.

'' dude... Mr. Shin is calling you. you're easy! ''

'' huh? Why say ? ''

"I don't know... alright I'll go first huh! ''

'' Okay.. '' Surprisingly, Tine's father (gido) went to Mr. Shin's office.
The owner of the workplace.

'' good morning sir! ''

'' oh..you're here..sit down. ''

'' no thanks sir, I'm wearing a dirty suit. '' The old man was so excited that he sat down. The elderly man arranged His tongue and tongue.

'' Mr. Gido... First of all, thank you for your work here
My company..."

''Ah... Is this because I made a mistake one day? Sorry sir.. I'm awake. I helped my son... ''

'' that's not Mr. Gido.... I mean hasn't anyone called before? ''

'' Oh! It's just your old one. Here's Mr. Gido....Mr. Gido this is
Franco Romualdez. '' The 74 yr old old man entered. But it is not possible to
memory. Her body was a little fit. Gido shook hands.

'' let's sit down..''

'' Oh he.. Okay.. "Sir Frank is going to be the first to take care of you."

Surprisingly, Mr. Shin nodded and walked out. "I'll give you a hand... I want to take you as my supervisor in my company. ''

'' but sir.. ''

"Think about it, Mr. Gido. Shane told me that you've been here for a long time.
It's here with him. So he decided to move you to me. It's not just that..
The salary is three times higher than what you're now here. This does not include food and transportation allowance + no work on weekends... '' It says more. Gido was stunned by what he said.

'' sir... Do you sell illegal drugs? '' Frank laughed at his words.

'' haha! If you don't believe it, here... ''It is in the pocket of the wallet. He took out the calling card and given to Gido.

'' you're kidding Mr. Gido....so what? Allow that? ''

"But sir.. I don't know much to use high-tech equipment. ''

"Don't worry, my friends are here." They will help you. I'm ready to take your place. ''

'' ah... come on sir! thank you so much. It's a big thing. just not
For me and my family. Thank you so much.! '' Gido was crying. He did not think that he would be able to good grace. When Frank left, he was filled with joy.

To be Continued

_______________________________________________________________________________________...