KIDNAPPED

NOTE : You are not the only writer here. Any characters, places, or events are unexpected. If you don't want this genre, you can leave. Thank you.

BxbBrightwin fanfictionJamesvince

______________________________

TINE ' s POV

''GAGO!....who are you? ''

The man gently caressed her cheek. Slowly the lid rests on the eye.he doesn't expect what it sees. The man who was bothering him. He's a man he hates. The only man who made him nervous.

"'why are you stunned there?...do you miss me?...hmm'' He smelled his neck at the same time.

'' REMOVE IT!  i'll count to three!...DA--- '' Tine looked at the man. He laughed bitterlyman.

'' Oh...relax..just..listen to me first? '' The man stayed on top of tine. Trying to remove the leg strap but it is tied tightly. tine didn't answer. Quiet. Stunned by the sense of sarawat. He looked carefully at Tine.

"After all, I'm already broken in your eyes...I'm going to destroy it forever..." It grabbed tine by the jaw. Reason for its sight to correct. 

"Actually, I don't want to be your friend..."

His hand went down to his chest. He caressed it gently.

''You know why?.....that's why I came to you because..I'm in love with you!!! '' he  confessed.

Tine bit her lip. he stared sharply at Sarawat.

"I want to fuck you, you know that!?''

'' YOU'RE CRAZY-'' Wat quickly covered his mouth. It just blew into the air.

'' YES..call me crazy..  call me what you want! I don't mind. but...is it my fault? BLAME YOURSELF! You know I like you but you keep putting me aside..''

'' Go ahead, tine! Speak up. Even if it hurts. I will accept. ''

he left on top of tine. Tine remained emotionless.

''I do not want...'' Sarawat came near it and shook it by the shoulder.

''You do not want? Why? Because you regret meeting me? Huh?!..if that's so, I won't let you go, you attracted me and then this is what you want, huh!? '' he released tine. he gasped. he feels like it's going to explode that he is angry.

'' YOU'RE STUPID! I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT YOU HERE BUT SOMEONE WHO IS PSYCHOTIC MAN KIDNAPPED ME OUT OF NOWHERE!! ''  Sarawat was surprised by what he said.  HE stared intently at tine. Guessing if  he's telling the truth.