SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF

NOTE : You are not the only writer here. Any characters, places, or events are unexpected. If you don't want this genre, you can leave. Thank you.

BxbBrightwin fanfictionJamesvince

_____________________________________________________________________________

TINE'S POINT OF VIEW

"Tsk!...your forehead is bleeding..your cheek is also bruised..because I see you—"

Mil immediately approached me and helped me stand up.

"TINEEE!"

Duen quickly came to me. He even held my face, causing me to groan in pain. Sarawat pushed him away. "You stay there, kid! Don't meddle here!"

"I'm not a kid! You're annoying!"

He shouted at Sarawat. He just ignored him, about to touch me when I pushed his hand away.

"I can handle it.."

After what happened, our class decided to stop the game. I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked home. I'm dead again in the eyes of my dad.

Sarawat was riding a bike. He was following someone, a man with his back turned, walking slowly.

"Ride with me. I'll give you a lift!"

"No..."

"Come on..."

"I said no!!" Sarawat suddenly stopped the bike, surprising Tine as he suddenly lifted her.

"Fine..."

"So, you're riding too...you talk too much."

The two rode the bike home. Tine entered the house first.

"What happened to your face, dear?"

Tine stood up and stopped washing her face.

"It's nothing dad .  i Just slipped."

"Is Sarawat with you?"

"He's dead."

he was about to ask more questions when I walked into the room. I threw my bag on the bed and sat on a chair. Right as the person I'm annoyed with entered.

"Oh..son, you're already here."

"Where's Tine? "

"he's in her room. What's wrong with him? he said you're dead."

"D-dead?"

I overheard their conversation. I pretended to look for something when Sarawat entered. He immediately opened the bag and took out some first aid supplies for the wound.

"Ohh..from your fans."

"Here's mine."

He then laid out a pack of band-aids and gauze.

"I went to the clinic."

"Even so..."

I ignored him. I know he's looking at me. Full of worry.

"Let's shower together."

"No need. It's just a scratch."

"What scratch? You still have a bruise on your thigh."

"I can shower alone. Why are you so insistent?"

"You're just shy...what's wrong with showering together? We're both guys anyway," he said. That night, Sarawat was kneeling down.

"Be gentle....owwww"

"Wait! You forgot the betadine."

I groaned as Sarawat applied medicine to my wound. It really hurts, promise.

"Don't move. It's not painful!"

He then pressed the cotton on my wound.

"Ouch! Damn it! You said it wouldn't hurt? Ahhrghhh"

"You believed me...."

He laughed. You're going crazy, I told him. After he treated me, we lay down on the bed. Sarawat was only wearing a tank top. I was in a plain t-shirt. I turned away from him before he spoke.

"Tine, I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Have you had any experience with sex?"

"Idiot, go to sleep."

"Answer my question first."

"My answer depends on yours. Okay!?"

"Tineee..."

To be continued...

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE! THANKS