HE'S MY PARTNER

NOTE : You are not the only writer here. Any characters, places, or events are unexpected. If you don't want this genre, you can leave. Thank you.

BxbBrightwin fanfictionJamesvince

______________________________

TINE'S POV

'' Me too. I also get annoyed when I see you. It's a tie no! Do not be ''Can I ask you? '' I said here.he looked bad mine. he did not speak.

'' is it new to you, mil? Are you on drugs? just put it to sleep..'' Open the door to enter.  he came in. I sat in my chair and arranged my things. I looked at mil who was also looking at me. He quickly looked away and hit one of his friends. 'crazy' I said to myself.

December 25, Friday 1pm. Classroom

'' Oh tine! Why are you sitting there..Come here quickly! '' Duen said to tine while he was standing on the newspaper.   stop dancing.  means partner partner. I really don't want to join this if my partner is not duen. It's annoying.  he has a partner in the game. Air.

'' just you. I'm just getting juice. '' I say goodbye. When the game was over, the mc spoke in front. Dim. our president in the classroom.

''Okay guys..why are the ones playing over and over again? Where are the others? I also noticed that others are not joining in...Okay! our next game is Pepero game. Everyone is involved except for us and air. We are the host okay! '' Even though I was lazy, I stood up. 

The mechanics are simple. This is by partner. ANYONE! Possible your partner. Only the money will be consumed and who can give among us the smallest will win okay? ''

Shit? Where is duen.. that's it! its forehead is wrinkled. Laughed I saw it. Mil is its partner. There is no choice because he is still cringing a while ago.

I have done nothing but find a partner. I looked around everyone who had a partner. I was about to leave when someone called me.

'' Hep, HEP! Nothing will go out..TINE! who is your partner? '' i scratched my head. Shit!

''none..''

''I'm his partner..'' I was surprised when my classmates laughed. A man in long sleeves approached me. It's smiling. Duen suddenly came to me.

''I don't have a partner...'' he told me angrily. I was stunned by Sarawat. I just admire the man now. Sarawat is still unlucky.

"Oiiii let's start..Ai'  wat! what are you going to stare at all day? '' We took our place on the side. This is our place.

Mil/duen/tine/Sarawat

In truth, I was a few. I was looking at the floor. If I could change my partner, I would. We were given one pepero chocolate per partner. Sarawat took the chocolate from my hand.Okay! Do you have everything? '' Our president said as he took his seat classmate Others are immediately placed in the mouth. I looked at wat. It was also looking at our other classmates. Later he bit the end also looked at me.

Why am I nervous? It's like someone is beating and drumming here and theremy heart. I felt wat approaching me. A little space for both of us. I looked around.Tine>-<Sarawat

''Ai'wat! Bite it so it doesn't fall! ''He did what dim said. It looked at me. Little by littleOur face is getting closer. They start to cry my classmates It's embarrassing.Its face came closer to me. Just a little bit to make the lips stick together when Sarawat suddenly grabbed my lips. The audience is even more crazy.

'' Kyyahhh! I wish I was your sister..''

''I hope you'll all be fine. ''

The event is fast. I was dumbfounded. I just realized that Sarawat was far away from me chewing while smiling. ''Okay we have a winner..'' He didn't understand what dim said. I just saw him coming Mil and Duen in front. Holding what they won. Duen frowned. while mil was happy.

''Oi..''''Why did you do that? When you were annoyed?''

'' Which one? The kiss? ''

'' Saralew! ''

''Gosh! '' it came to me and whispered something.

''I kissed you on the lips...if you only knew...'' He said while ruffling my hair. It goes to friend he and even got close. The wall I built between the two of us is gradually destroyed. Maybe it's because he's the one to marry it's mine so I can't accept it. After the game, gifts were exchanged. Have fun dominated all. I know our entrance is coming to an end we've done it.

'' Who did you pick out? ''

Duen immediately asked while grabbing a paper from my hand. Looking this on paper made him laugh out loud. A reason to look everything belongs to him.

'' What are you looking at there? '' He said flatly while pulling me to the side. He looked at meSarawat I just didn't pay attention to it.

 '' Sarawat. '' Duen whispered in my ear.

''don't tell anyone else. Promise me! '' he nodded. we changed roles.  i hope that is not sarawat that i picked! i swear.

"Okay, a few of you here and say who you pick out, is that clear?"You go first. 

''' Ayiiie..I hope he pick me out.''

'' he's delicious frenny.''

Mocha and latte whisper in the back. Duen noticed this.

To be continued........

____________________________________________________________________________