𝐒𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐒𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 — being in a calm,
relaxed state resulting from or as
if from the effect of a sedative drug,
affected by or experiencing sedation
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐍 does not belong in Ketterdam. Nobody does. You are not born as a part of that place you become one. The city will rip all kindness and hope, all life out of your heart. She, too, used to be a stargazer lily, blooming and growing peacefully before, but got devoured by Ketterdam's mercilles thorns eventually. Now all that was left were the ashes of the girl she used to know.

𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄, one of many treasures of the Little Palace. An etherealki, powerful and reckless, ready to face whatever obstacles fate had prepared, armed with nothing but power held within, under her fingertips, a universe in her hands. And then she was forced to conceal all that magic, remain unnoticed unless instructed otherwise. Because she had to leave Ravka.

𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄.

𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃, not to fight, but to be safe that was all she longed for. And, although ideally she would not wish for him to be a part of her life, when Kaz Brekker came and offered her a job, she agreed. Was she led by greed, hope or naivety, that was uncertain. She was only sure of one thing.

𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐄𝐃. 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄.

 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄