✰ Part 2 ✰

Y/N 's POV:
I flickered my eyes open. The first thing is see is a blue ceiling. I try get up but then it hit me. I was kidnapped. I wanted to just have a mental breakdown rn. I tried to get up and then I realised I was handcuffed to the bed. ugh. I hate this place. I decided to go thru the cabinets because what if it was a dumb kidnapper who just put the keys in the cabinets! and yeah. the kidnapper was dumb. I found the motherfuckin key. The asshole who kidnapped me is hella dumb. anyways, I got the key and made it out. Yeah this bitch didn't even lock the door. When I got outside, I saw the biggest mansion iv ever seen. there were doors everywhere! I stumbled upon a black door and it was differnet from the others. It was open so I decided to get it. There was no one inside. You're probably wondering wtf I'm not using this time to escape. Well I really don't know. Well I got into the door and started exploring. When I got to the table I felt two cold hands on my waist. I was terrified. He whispered into my ear "watchu doin baby girl". of course me being the dumbest I turned around and slapped the living shit of who ever it was. And I regretted it right after.
P - Payton
Y/N - your name

P- you little shit
Y/N - you little asshole
He pushed me to his bed and I was afraid for what he was going to do.
Y/N : I'm s-sorry I'm just, I h-have fast refle-
before you completed what you were saying he came on top of you and pinned you to you bed with two of your hands on top of you.
P- do you think I give a shit
Y/N- well do you think I give a shit because I'm here in someone's house kidnapped and a stranger is on top of me, pinning me to the bed.
P- ahhh what should I do w you?
Y/N- w-what?
P- cuz it's your first day here, I'll leave you. but next time. I won't spare you.
Those words gave me shivers down my spine.
P- go downstairs
( thought are in italics)
Yes! I can go downstairs which means I can escape!! hahhaaa
you go downstairs and slowly crept to the door. But before you opened the door ....

HAHHA CLIFFHANGER! I'm sorry <3

A/N
hi guys! sorry for updating late. I thought no one would read my story so I just kept my mind off of it. but then I saw that I have two votes which is really surprising! thank you so much to whoever that was (I'm sorry I don't remember your username)! ❤️ anyways I hope you enjoyed this kinda long chapter!

417 words!

I hope you guys enjoyed cuz I but a lot of effort and time in this 💜
Please vote and follow and comment!🤧💜