✰ Part 8 ✰

After I finished eating breakfast I asked Anthony to show me around. Of course he HAD to ask payton. ughhhh what is he the boss?
A: hey payton, imma show y/n around
P: okay
y/n: I'm sorry but like is Payton your boss or something?
p: what if I am?
y/n: just a question jeez

after that little convo Ant (I gave him a nickname) showed me around.
He told that there are 4 balconies around this house but won't tell me where it is. ugh. annoying asshole. anyways after that,the second part if my plan. Getting closer to everyone. I talked to Ant and we were getting on pretty quickly. until Mr bossy pants came down to us and stole Ant from me. why does he hate me so much?
I got up and tried to hear what they were talking about.
P: dude you can't just be all friendly to her!
A: why not bro?
P: do you not know anything!? she's tryna get close to you so she earns our trust and she can escape.
A: ohhh that makes sense. okay imma go be cold to her . brb

I run back where I was and Ant comes back. I act like I heard nothing.
y/n: sooooo what was that abou-
A: y/n you don't need to know anything. your just a girl kidnapped. you will never be anything more than that. well atleast to me.

I felt like crying even tho I knew this was coming. i decided to go to bed since I have nothing better to do. you could say it was a bit early. but I have nothing to do! I went up and changed into this ⬇️

i did my hair like that and put on my glasses (you don't have to have glasses if you want)

i did my hair like that and put on my glasses (you don't have to have glasses if you want). you were wearing that except the laptop, coffee and shoes.

I layed on the bed and dozed off to sleep while thinking of another plan.

335 words

A/n:
hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long! I will be active the next week and on. thank you so much for 3k reads and 100 votes. ilysm! anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter (sorry it's a bit short). make sure to vote pleaseee🥺❤️ have a great week and stay safe!