✰ Part 10 ✰

I wake up and ugh. my fucking periods here. why why why why why! ugh. I got our of bed and made it to the bathroom and did my business. I NEEDED TAMPONS! ughhhh.
y/n: PAYTON! ANT! ANYONE?!

a few seconds after I said that a boy with tattoos on his hands and arms, his hair tips are blonde-ish comes in. I think his name was Jaden? I think.

(ja - Jaden)

ja: what happened!?
y/n: I uhh need tampons and eh that's it
ja: ahhh okay

he starts coming towards me (in the bathroom) and goes to the laft cabinet.

ja: this is where we put all your girly stuff and shit. help yourself :)
y/n : oh- uh thank you
he smiled and headed out. I was gonna ask for chocolate, ice cream and all that but I didn't wanna sound needy. besides, he was much nicer than payton. Payton wouldn't even crack a smile. and ant. he just changed after what Payton told him. I need to prove them that I quit tryna escape. anywayssss imma do my business now.

Jadens POV ( bet you didn't see that coming ;) )

p:yo what did she need?
ja: she needed tampons, she's on her period
p: that's all you gave her bro?
ja: uhh yeah?
p: oh my god! your dumb! I'll be right back, I'm going to target.
ja: uh okay?

I was so confused. why did Payton need to go to target all of a sudden? did I do something wrong?

Back to your POV

I finished doing light makeup and wore sweatpants and a tee.
I went downstairs and made myself some breakfast. I wasn't in the mood to talk to someone. I just needed ice cream and chocolate and-

my thoughts were interrupted by Payton coming in and calling my name.
p: hey y/n?
y/n: uh,uh yeah?
p: here I gotchu this
it was a basket full of my my favourite candy, ice cream (your favourite flavour) chips and drinks!
y/n: how- thank you !
p: your welcome
he started walking away but I wanted to ask a question.
y/n: p-payton!
p: whatt?
y/n: how'd you know I was on my period? and how'd you know my favourite candy, drinks, chips AND *groans
p: uhhh you okay?
y/n: erm yeah just stupid fucking Cramps
p: oh okay, what did you need again?
y/n: oh yeah. how do you know it's my period and how do you know my favourite food.
p: well Jaden told me and about the food, think about who's been watching you since well..your parents died.

then it FINALLY hit me. he's the stranger that would always be there! when I came from school, when I went outside! why? did he know me before? are we related? are we connected? i am SO confused.

y/n: hey payto- andd your gone.

ugh. anyways I'm a just go up and stay in bed with this basket. wait! I NEED netflix. uhh :( well no netflix will just do I guess.

514 words!

A/n
hey guys! I decided im gonna be doing slow updates (not to slow dw). thank you guys for all the support when I posted why I wasn't updating! anywayssss hope you liked the chapter! make sure you vote :) love y'all and stay safe!