✰ Part 4 ✰

After I met the boys I was starving. My stomach made a noice,and let me tell ya that was soooo embarrassing.

J: what was that noice
Y/N: I-I I don't know i-it was...Payton!
P: what no it was NOT me. It was Y/N.

The boys started laughing and I felt like crying. I'm really sensitive. When some makes fun of me I just wanna leave. Which is indeed what I did rn. But before I did, Payton got my wrist.

P: where do you think your going?
y/n: my room. now let the fuck go.
P: awwww why little princess got angry?

And that's when I did the worst thing ever. I slapped him. Right. Across. The face. My eyes went wide because I realised what I just did. I ran for my life. The other boys started to chase after me. They were fast. and before I knew it, I was caught. okay it's not my problem there are like 10 boys!

At this point, my eyes were tearing up because I knew what was going to happen next. The boys carried me to Payton's room and locked it. I was balling my eyes out. Then Payton came in. I was SCARED.

y/n : i-im sorry, I-I didn't mean it. I said between sobs
P: well, well, you still did it.
y/n: I'm so sorry please don't hurt me.
P: hmmm should I let you go? No.
y/n: please.im sorry

Then he pushed me to the bed and pinned my hand down. I tried wriggling from his grip but he kept tightening it. It hurted. Alot. There was sure gonna be a bruise there. He started kissing my neck and I hates every part of it. I was screaming.

P: stop screaming!
y/n: IM SORRY PLEASE STOP

then I think he had enough of me and got off of me. He went to his wardrobe and grabbed a rope. I WAS TERRIFYED. AM I FUCKING GONNA GET RAPED BY THIS BITCH!?

y/n: I'm sorry please (there was a fountain of tears now)

he tied me to the head board completely ignoring me. Then he started kissing me.
I was tired so I stopped screaming and trying. I was half dead. I had no energy. Like I said before, I was hungry. Then he stopped. OMG FINALLY HE STOPPED YES.

P: hopefully that teaches you a lesson.
I think that's what he said, cuz I was dizzy and tired. And then all I saw was black.

I woke up. tears formed in my eyes because I remembered what happened. I looked at my wrists. They were dark purple. I was scared. I got up and walked out of the room. Everyone looked at me. I was already tearing. I walked down the stairs and Anthony asked if I wanted some lunch. I was about to say yes but got interrupted by Payton.

P: no. she's not gonna eat. First of all who told you to come out of the room?

then I had enough. I started breaking down. what did I do to deserve this? was it because I once stole ice cream? was it because I once ignored my best friend? was it? what did I do?!

Anthony came and picked me up and sat me at the table. He told me to eat. A d I barely did even though I was super hungry. I had enough and went upstairs to the room I woke up in first ( the one I was hand cuffed in). I got in bed and slept. I only had the energy to do that.

Payton's POV:
I watched her as she got up and went to her room. I kinda felt bad. But she pissed me off.

A: bro what did you do?
P: I did nothing!
B: Oh really?
P: fine after she slapped me I took her to my room and talked about some rules that's it!
I stormed off and went to me room.

Anthony's POV:
I feel really bad for y/n. It's her first day here and she already had a breakdown. She doesn't even know why she's here. I bet Payton did something other than just talk about "rules". I'm gonna speak to y/n tomorrow.

722 words!

A/N
hey guys! I haven't updated in SO long and I am SO sorry for that. I wrote a long chapter for you guys today. Hope you enjoyed it! Thank you for all the votes and comments. Give me what you wanna see in this story! Don't forget to vote! love you guys!